IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Gas City Updates 9/2
9/2/11, 10:16 PM   #11
Re: Gas City Updates 9/2
Jerry Shaw

Congrats to Critter!! He's well respected here in Indiana because he always races hard and gets the most out of his level of equipment. I'm sure this was a popular win at Gas City.

Thanks also to Robin. Great updates! Your updates are always quick and thorough. You even beat the guy to the punch who tried to run in and scoop you on who the winner was.

Jerry

Winston Churchill

4 members like this post: AustinSprinter, ekohl23, Pat O'Connor Fan, The Riz
9/3/11, 12:01 AM   #12
streetglider

Great win for Critter!!!! Good to see a hard driving, low budget guy win one!!!! Thats one of the cooler things i've seen this year. I know his dad is proud !!!!!!!!!

1 member likes this post: ekohl23
9/3/11, 12:59 AM   #13
bni69

1. Critter Malone
2. Scotty Weir
3. Brett Burdette
4. Ted Hines
5. Justin Grant
6. Jonathan Hendrick
7. Coleman Gulick
8. Casey Shuman
9. Shane Cottle
10. Adam Byrkett
11. Travis Welpott
12. Josh Spencer
13. Jon Sciscoe
14. Dave Darland
15. Jamie Fredrickson
16. Matt Goodnight
17. James Bradshaw
18. Ryan Pace
19. Wes McIntyre
20. Todd Gnat

For complete results, go to http://www.gascityi69speedway.com. Next Friday is a regular program

4 members like this post: AustinSprinter, Danny Burton, IndyBound, racegal
9/3/11, 1:17 AM   #14
Al Pierce

Race Count This Year: 49
Race Count Last Year: 43

One of the best races I've seen this year! First half of the race went to the 10e and the fast guys were up top but Critter went low, hung tough, and it paid off. Good win, good show, long trip for us. Home at nearly 1AM

1 member likes this post: AustinSprinter
9/3/11, 1:57 AM   #15
johnnythunderhead

way to go critter

9/3/11, 2:25 AM   #16
reeserx

Sounds like a good race, grant getting a top 5 from starting 14th is pretty good
Posted via Mobile Device

---------- Post added at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

Also a quick question..robin you say Coleman gulick finished 3rd but gas city says 7th, just a typo? Either way thank you for the updates
Posted via Mobile Device

9/3/11, 10:10 AM   #17
tamati

from mich. been to gas city 6 times this year best race ive seen there. way to go critter i know your dads gotta be smiling.

9/3/11, 11:22 AM   #18
Eatin Dirt

Gotta agree with you Al, it was some of the best racing I have seen all summer and I too arrived home about 12:45. Hate the drive, but love the racing. Wish I could be there every Friday night. As for Coleman, I think he may have gotten a little high in 4 on one of the last 2 laps and lost a few spots. It was all happening so fast it was hard to keep up with all the action. Was also very disappointed to see Stanbrough get caught-up in a no way out situation. Haven't seen him race very many times this summer and as it turned out, didn't get to see him do much last night. Thinking about making the 6 mile drive to the Burg tonight....

9/3/11, 1:46 PM   #19
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Pierce View Post
One of the best races I've seen this year! First half of the race went to the 10e and the fast guys were up top but Critter went low, hung tough, and it paid off. Good win, good show, long trip for us. Home at nearly 1AM
Al,

If I get home before 1:00AM (and that's CENTRAL time) I consider it a fairly early evening!

9/3/11, 2:40 PM   #20
Al Pierce

Race Count This Year: 49
Race Count Last Year: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmil View Post
Al, If I get home before 1:00AM (and that's CENTRAL time) I consider it a fairly early evening!
Yeah, well...getting home at 1AM is only half the story. After a half gallon of day old truckstop coffee the result is getting to sleep about daylight. But, you are accustomed to those long drives. P'ville (14 mi) is just right for a senior citizen like me.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Gas City Updates 9/2