IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Off Topic. Andretti Autosport to NASCAR?
7/1/23, 9:26 AM   #11
DirtTrackTherapy16J

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
Was hoping Jared would get the call, Not sure what they're up to, not seen him but once in a sprint in the last couple years.
It's actually Jarett, not Jared Charles. Not sure though how you would notice any other drivers in a Sprint car on a track since your so focused on Hoosier costing your Macho Man a USAC Championship with 4+ months of racing still to go.
Last edited by DirtTrackTherapy16J; 7/1/23 at 9:29 AM.

7/1/23, 9:53 AM   #12
Re: Off Topic. Andretti Autosport to NASCAR?
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtTrackTherapy16J View Post
It's actually Jarett, not Jared Charles. Not sure though how you would notice any other drivers in a Sprint car on a track since your so focused on Hoosier costing your Macho Man a USAC Championship with 4+ months of racing still to go.

Not sure what prompted that BS response, The spelling of the name correction Im fine with. Which you also got wrong.

Apologizes to Jarrett Andretti. One of our former track champions.
Last edited by Charles Nungester; 7/1/23 at 9:54 AM.

4 members like this post: Bostonian, Ilovedirttrackracing, oldfan49, PIT CART
7/1/23, 10:07 AM   #13
DirtTrackTherapy16J

Quote:
Not sure what prompted that BS response, The spelling of the name correction Im fine with. Which you also got wrong.

Apologizes to Jarrett Andretti. One of our former track champions.
Lmfao no actually Charles you are wrong yet again. If I knew how to post pictures on here I'd educate you. Jarett Andretti is only spelled with 1 R in Jarett. Check your sources and know the truth before you run your mouth, I mean your fingers and keyboard. As far as the BS post, your post of Hoosier Tire costing your Macho Man a USAC Championship when he is currently 3rd in points with 4+ months of racing yet to go and every driver has to run the same tire from Hoosier...now that's a BS post Charles. Maybe I'll bring you some cheese to go with that whine when I come to The Burg for Sprint Week.

7/1/23, 10:21 AM   #14
Charles Nungester

That has nothing to do with the Nascar post.

But keep being the tracks garbage police. If you want to go off topic.
Last edited by Charles Nungester; 7/1/23 at 10:24 AM.

2 members like this post: Bostonian, DirtTrackTherapy16J
7/1/23, 10:36 AM   #15
DirtTrackTherapy16J

Quote:
That has nothing to do with the Nascar post.

But keep being the tracks garbage police. If you want to go off topic.
Hey finally your right Charles. Your post of not seeing Jarett Andretti run a Sprint car lately didn't have anything to do with the post from Nathans1012 about Andretti Autosports, and Michael Andretti, not Nascar directly. You can talk off topic on a said post, so can I.

As for the garbage police, yeah your right again Charles. Damn 2 for 2 in one post!! Bravo, pat on the back!! I will continue supporting my friends and The O'Connor Family as they support my business and I will continue supporting other tracks as well especially when it comes to people not bagging up their garbage or using provided trash cans for garbage that they created and trashing up someone's property, in these cases being race tracks that we all love regardless which track it is. It's called respect. Go look up that definition while your looking up how to correctly spell a former Track Champion of your beloved Burg, Jarett Andretti.

At least me asking nicely for people to do a better job at picking up their trash or bagging up their trash, makes sense and is respectful. You saying Hoosier is solely costing your Macho Man a USAC Championship with 4+ months of racing left when all the drivers and teams and competitors have to run the same tire, makes 0 sense and is completely disrespectful to a supporter and sponsor of tracks and racing especially dirt track racing.

One last thing Charles, since you wanna throw stupid, dumb*** digs at me about asking people nicely to do a better job at picking up their garbage at all tracks just bc your embarrassed about being wrong, here's another free education for you. Jared and Jarett are 2 different names. You didn't even have his name correct. When you misspelled his name that was in your 2nd post when you tried telling me I was wrong. You must have woke up on the wrong side of the keyboard today. Do yourself a favor and educate yourself today, have a great day Charles.
Last edited by DirtTrackTherapy16J; 7/1/23 at 10:57 AM.

7/1/23, 10:45 AM   #16
flagboy55

Can one not care and not mind the post or thread at all? If so sign me up

3 members like this post: DirtTrackTherapy16J, mc/rider, nathans1012
7/1/23, 11:57 AM   #17
jdull99

He is running IMSA...got 4th last wknd...not sure why he missed Long Beach

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jarett_Andretti
Steel$ & Deal$ Swap Meet & Car Shows (next location; TBD...)

7/1/23, 1:50 PM   #18
Charles Nungester

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdull99 View Post
He is running IMSA...got 4th last wknd...not sure why he missed Long Beach

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jarett_Andretti

Thank you.

1 member likes this post: Ilovedirttrackracing
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Off Topic. Andretti Autosport to NASCAR?