Register! Forgot Password?
#1Brad Kuhn Fan (Offline)
  #11 8/29/08 3:54 PM
why even voice are opion.Mike McCormick knows it all.:doh:
Mike McCormick
  #12 8/29/08 4:06 PM
Originally Posted by #1Brad Kuhn Fan:
why even voice are opion.Mike McCormick knows it all.:doh:
An opinion is one thing but to spread lies and rumors about USAC like Dirtywhiteboy does is something else altogether.

I'm still waiting for him to point out the teams that got fined for running Macon. He doesn't seem to respond to those posts. Too busy getting Mike Hess to defend him, I guess.
#1Brad Kuhn Fan (Offline)
  #13 8/29/08 4:08 PM
Originally Posted by Mike McCormick:
An opinion is one thing but to spread lies and rumors about USAC like Dirtywhiteboy does is something else altogether.

I'm still waiting for him to point out the teams that got fined for running Macon. He doesn't seem to respond to those posts. Too busy getting Mike Hess to defend him, I guess.
well when you voice your correct opion,do it nicely.And from the post i have seen,when people say there opion there always wrong,or thats what you say.........:thumb
skids59 (Offline)
  #14 8/29/08 4:16 PM
skids59 (Offline)
  #15 8/29/08 4:17 PM
Mr. McCormick, I had gained some respect over the summer for USAC ,with the way they had handled Sprint Week and Midget Week; until the debagle at Liberty and now your slamming POWRI? Loosing respect in a hurry, not that you care. I'm just one fan, but how many more are you about to drive away?
Mike McCormick
  #16 8/29/08 4:33 PM
Originally Posted by skids59:
Mr. McCormick, I had gained some respect over the summer for USAC ,with the way they had handled Sprint Week and Midget Week; until the debagle at Liberty and now your slamming POWRI? Loosing respect in a hurry, not that you care. I'm just one fan, but how many more are you about to drive away?
If you're trying to imply I work for USAC, you would be wrong. It would be ignorant if you allow the fact that people on this board continually make up lies and rumors to harm USAC to keep you away from races.

I'm sure the glorified local shows of POWRi and MSCS will satisfy you.
Midget82
  #17 8/29/08 5:11 PM
Regardless of what the POWRi nut-riders, Dirtywhiteboy and ASQ will tell you, Kenny Brown reached out to USAC to ensure all the top teams would be at this show. As I've said before, my respect for Kenny is gaining as he seems to be the only one interested in WORKING TOGETHER in co-sanctioning shows. Before the USAC co-sanction was announced, only about 13 cars were entered for that race. It would have been another laughable POWRi show running the same 20 cars all three nights.
Just so you know, Mike... Some of the top USAC drivers/teams were planning on running this race weeks BEFORE the co-sanction was announced.

Too busy getting Mike Hess to defend him, I guess.
I suggest you take Mr. Hess up on his advice and pull your head out of your A$$.
Pat O'Connor Fan (Offline)
  #18 8/29/08 5:19 PM
....USAC ..... one of their biggest events
.........one of the most historic midget races..........
Mike, the Hut Hundred was indeed a big event with a history, but that was years ago. It began sliding down a slippery slope toward oblivion back when USAC pulled such stunts as the mid-season 145 c.i. SECSO, the clutch and starter ********, etc. Then it went into a possible death spiral when this "historic" and "big" event wasn't even run due to the actions of a certain "promoter". Did I mention that a track other than THAT wanted to hold the event, but good ol' USAC refused this promoter's very reasonable request for a 3 year quarantee. Hmmmm. Did USAC midgets run at Haubstadt this year? Oh, that likley would have been co-sanctioned with POWRi if it had happened. Too bad. Over the years, I have attended a bunch of Hut Hundreds. Some as a crew member, more as a spectator. I hope that I get to attend many more, but it will require some cranial extractions from the exit of some alimentary canals at an office building very near the intersection ofGeorgetown Road and 16th St.
PJ Wright (Offline)
  #19 8/29/08 5:26 PM
There are a couple of folks on this board who seem to believe that USAC is the devil. Conversely there are a couple who think USAC is god. Fortunately the overwhelming majority realize that neither is correct. I'm proud to support POWERi, USAC, MSCS, KISS and unsanctioned regular events.:checkered:
Midget82
  #20 8/29/08 5:28 PM
Originally Posted by PJ Wright:
There are a couple of folks on this board who seem to believe that USAC is the devil. Conversely there are a couple who think USAC is god. Fortunately the overwhelming majority realize that neither is correct. I'm proud to support POWERi, USAC, MSCS, KISS and unsanctioned regular events.:checkered:
:applaud: :thumb