IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
bart (Offline)
  #11 2/25/22 12:49 PM
I'd say the two tracks that stand out for me are Ascot and Port Royal. History, setting, racing, and the memories.

Bart
2 Likes: DirtTrackTherapy16J, SOROKACH35FAN
revjimk (Offline)
  #12 2/25/22 1:21 PM
Originally Posted by DirtTrackTherapy16J:
I'm hoping to get to Haubstadt this year. Definitely one of the top one's on my list that I havent been to!! My guys say it's great, just long drive for us.
Thats funny.... Haubstadt was my 1st Indiana bullring (got me hooked) & I'm not a Hoosier like you.
Hard to pick favorite tracks... if you've been to it once & the racing was great, does that count? The Indiana tracks where I've seen racing are Kokomo, Montpelier, Lincoln Park, Bloomington, Lawrenceburg, & Anderson. I've been to Terre Haute & Gas City more than once, but it rained out every time...
2 Likes: chrismattlin, DirtTrackTherapy16J
TNRustler (Offline)
  #13 2/25/22 4:33 PM
My all time favorite has to be Manzanita. Then Haubstadt, Kokomo and Perris.
2 Likes: chrismattlin, Grocery Guy
revjimk (Offline)
  #14 2/25/22 4:43 PM
Originally Posted by revjimk:
Thats funny.... Haubstadt was my 1st Indiana bullring (got me hooked) & I'm not a Hoosier like you.
Hard to pick favorite tracks... if you've been to it once & the racing was great, does that count? The Indiana tracks where I've seen racing are Kokomo, Montpelier, Lincoln Park, Bloomington, Lawrenceburg, & Anderson. I've been to Terre Haute & Gas City more than once, but it rained out every time...
Been there once & racing was great: Montpelier, Attica, Kutztown, (Pa.)
Been there several times & racing was great: Kokomo, Chili Bowl
Regular stops: I probably like Path Valley best, followed by Lincoln (Pa.) & Grandview
Obviously i like bullrings!
interpreter66 (Offline)
  #15 2/25/22 8:11 PM
T-mez has a broken keyboard he wanted me to let you know he loves OCALA😂😂
2 Likes: cornerthree, racenut69
Rich Mersereau (Offline)
  #16 2/26/22 10:13 AM
1) Eldora
2) Eldora
3) Eldora
4) Eldora
5) Eldora

2 Likes: dkdorkboy, EBookerFan
DaleDuBois (Offline)
  #17 2/27/22 3:00 AM
Over the years before 2000 I raced over 100 dirt tracks and paved tracks in a mod and my favorite was Bloomington, I won the championship there in 95.
2 Likes: chrismattlin, Grocery Guy