IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
team3521 (Offline)
  #11 5/7/10 9:43 PM
In the winter, Tony Barnhorst does a helluva job with the indoor race or races if were lucky enough.

I have never heard anyone say anything bad about him. Nice guy too.
EKracing (Offline)
  #12 5/7/10 10:09 PM
KMS promotions kokomo speedway is my favorite. Always put on a good show and prep a very racy track that is always top notch
Dave Rudisell (Offline)
  #13 5/7/10 10:18 PM
Gotta go with Jiggs at Gas City, and Mike Miles at Bloomington, and Tom Helfrich at Tri State....Really nice guys who have taught me alot.
Dave Rudisell
cmiracingvids (Offline)
  #14 5/7/10 10:19 PM
Dave Rudisell at Lawrenceburg Speedway is one of the nicest guys I've met. Down to earth and really goes the extra mile to make sure his staff, fans, racers, and everyone else is taken care of. He gets my vote!!
KOP (Offline)
  #15 5/7/10 10:20 PM
Hands down its Marc Olson @ Lakeside Speedway!
sprinter25 (Offline)
  #16 5/7/10 10:34 PM
Tom Helfrich at Tri-State......
little Spike (Offline)
  #17 5/8/10 9:19 AM
Dave at the burg gets my vote. Just look at the place, great track, well kept, he cares for his racers, fans and his great staff they all do a great job. Hats off to Mr. Rudisell
Harry Jones 14
  #18 5/8/10 9:24 AM
Mr Rudisell also gets my vote. He is a great man who cares. It takes hard work, lots of his time to pull off what all he does. The staff also gets my vote.
racephoto1 (Offline)
  #19 5/8/10 9:49 AM
I deal with almost every promoter in the state, from motorcycles to drag racing to sprint cars. I have seen bad ones and good ones in my time. Presently though there seem to an abundance of good ones. Bloomington, Gas City, Tri State, The Put, Kokomo, you name it. The guys and gals doing the job realize its about the fans.

It seems the bad ones fall by the wayside and the good ones rise to the top. I sure miss old Earl though.
Torry (Offline)
  #20 5/8/10 10:30 AM
I truly appeciate Rudisell's hands-on approach from the spectator's side of the fence. Too many folks forget where the paying custoners are.