Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Ontario Topless Sprints
2/4/14, 11:29 AM   #11
Re: Ontario Topless Sprints
davidm

Race Count This Year: 21
Race Count Last Year: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintracer82 View Post
The 82 team will be heading east for this weekend. This will be first time racing in Pennsylvania for us! Thanks Ken!
Nick Landon
Nick looking forward to seeing you race in our area!

2 members like this post: OTSNWR, SOROKACH35FAN
2/4/14, 4:21 PM   #12
OTSNWR
Inactive Member

You're very welcome Nick! Told you I'd do something good some day. I'm smarter than I look you know. Anyway I'd just like to remind teams that we have in place and secured $2800.00US in sponsorship from a private group to help teams with the cost of towing. If a team wants to come to our weekend in PA and they're more than a 5 hours tow from Lincoln Speedway (Abbottstown PA) then they will qualify for the towing assistance sponsorship. Teams must pre-register with the OTS by no later than June 15th to be eligible for this opportunity. 14 US teams and 14 Canadian teams will receive $100.00US each to help with the high cost of towing. Teams will be paid this bonus at the end of the night's racing at Lincoln Speedway with the regular payouts. This towing sponsorship/bonus will be awarded on a first come first served basis. To register please email your name, town, physical address of your race shop, car # and that you want to register for the towing sponsorship to : Ken@ontariotoplesssprints.com.
Thanks again Nick, you're the 1st team from MI to say there coming! We're hoping lots of friendships will be made and good times had by all. Woooohoooooo!

3 members like this post: davidm, SOROKACH35FAN, Ty
2/4/14, 5:37 PM   #13
Bad Dad 54

Ken does a good job I haven't heard anything bad about him, we're on FB together & talk every so often. That help $$$$$ w/ towing is unheard of. It'll be a long drag for Nick as he lives over Grand Rapids area, but he likes to race where ever. Maybe I'll bum a ride w/ him LOL

1 member likes this post: sprintracer82
2/5/14, 2:18 AM   #14
sprintracer82

I did a quick check today at work and I think its just under ten hours from Grand Rapids MI

2 members like this post: fish, OTSNWR
2/5/14, 4:06 AM   #15
Dick Mahoney

I will be making the tow

3 members like this post: davidm, fish, OTSNWR
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Ontario Topless Sprints