IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Attention ALL Midget Car Owners
11/6/07, 4:20 PM   #11
Re: Attention ALL Midget Car Owners
DonMoore10

Here's what I'm thinkin regarding these non-celebrity drivers. First of all I'll cut the price in half. Secondly, I'll keep the limo, catering, security guards etc in the deal but the fancy bank roping around the pit will be replaced by Ace Hardware brand yellow caution tape:crying:. Sorry bout that, but I have to cut expenses somewhere.

11/6/07, 4:48 PM   #12
RacinJason

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonMoore10 View Post
Here's what I'm thinkin regarding these non-celebrity drivers. First of all I'll cut the price in half. Secondly, I'll keep the limo, catering, security guards etc in the deal but the fancy bank roping around the pit will be replaced by Ace Hardware brand yellow caution tape:crying:. Sorry bout that, but I have to cut expenses somewhere.
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

11/6/07, 6:05 PM   #13
wbr

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgray View Post
Don , I have given your contact info to MILKA DUNO ...
I will personally arrange her hotel accomodations in Ft. Wayne !

Paul
Sorry Paul, she's already staying in the motorhome with me! (just don't tell my wife!:eek

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonMoore10 View Post
I have THREE cars available for these tourist attraction drivers. $10,000-20,000 rental for each car for the two nights. All three come with a special loge, limo service, catering, Pinkerton security guards and deluxe bank roping for ur pit. This won't last. Hurry.
I'll go $5,000 each for my cars. Sorry Don- I am using that Wal-mart mentality in the free market again.:emote20:

11/6/07, 6:29 PM   #14
DonMoore10

Immediate price drop to $4999.99. Sorry.

11/6/07, 6:40 PM   #15
ThrottleHead

Quote:
Originally Posted by wbr View Post
Sorry Paul, she's already staying in the motorhome with me! (just don't tell my wife!:eek

I'll go $5,000 each for my cars. Sorry Don- I am using that Wal-mart mentality in the free market again.:emote20:
To use the Walmart mentality that price would have to be $4999.97 (can't have a price end in a 0 or a 9)

11/6/07, 9:41 PM   #16
Dwayne

Don't mean to hi-jack this thread but since you are discussing finances,can anyone tell me the price of the indoor right rear tire.

Thank You

11/6/07, 10:03 PM   #17
smbpreformance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Harrison View Post
I figured it was Sarah Fisher...
Last year at the columbus indoor show Sarah said that her contract will not allow her to run midgets

I wish she would but I am not counting on it

11/6/07, 10:17 PM   #18
Danny Burton

Quote:
Originally Posted by smbpreformance View Post
Last year at the columbus indoor show Sarah said that her contract will not allow her to run midgets

I wish she would but I am not counting on it
And Sean, there is where, IMO, the IRL is dropping the ball, as it were.:headbang:

Let their stars run at a short track every now and then. But then, I guess the IRL doesn't want that type of fan any more. Oh well. Their loss.

Quiet, numbskulls. I'm broadcasting.

11/6/07, 10:23 PM   #19
thebus79h

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Burton View Post
And Sean, there is where, IMO, the IRL is dropping the ball, as it were.:headbang:

Let their stars run at a short track every now and then. But then, I guess the IRL doesn't want that type of fan any more. Oh well. Their loss.
I would seriously doubt that the IRL has anything to do with it. Maybe the contract with her team? To blame them for that is just downright stupid. Remember when Gibbs did this for a while after Tony scrambled his brains at the Chili Bowl? NASCAR didn't say he couldn't run, Gibbs did.

11/6/07, 11:52 PM   #20
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebus79h View Post
I would seriously doubt that the IRL has anything to do with it. Maybe the contract with her team? To blame them for that is just downright stupid. Remember when Gibbs did this for a while after Tony scrambled his brains at the Chili Bowl? NASCAR didn't say he couldn't run, Gibbs did.
Also might be in the contract with the sponsors. They don't like to see their drivers among the walking wounded while a replacement driver is racing in the back of the pack. Not good for TV. JMO

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Attention ALL Midget Car Owners