IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chili Bowl Webcast info
12/25/09, 10:55 PM   #11
Re: Chili Bowl Webcast info
red70racer

I cannot believe someone would complain about $3.99!
Probably the same big shots that will go down to the local pub and spend $20.00 on beer and brag about how great a racer they are.
These guys do a great job and have offered this free for the last 4 or 5 years, guess what, they are in the same economic crunch the rest of us are in. $3.99 is nothing. I signed up, if you are not then let it rest!!
Jeff Palazzolo

1 member likes this post: AustinSprinter
12/25/09, 11:28 PM   #12
mowerman

Race Count This Year: 13
Race Count Last Year: 87

You could give him an all expense paid trip there and they would B TCH .We got ours .

12/25/09, 11:43 PM   #13
USAC Fan

I listened to several Racin Boys broadcasts last year and IMO what they offer simply isn't worth paying for.

12/26/09, 12:47 AM   #14
ThrottleHead

It's still better than not being there at all. 4 bucks.... just buy it for crying out loud.

Here is a game we concocted last year..... every time they say OOOHHHH you do a shot or drink a beer.

Here's to your quick intoxication!

12/26/09, 4:18 PM   #15
USAC Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrottleHead View Post
It's still better than not being there at all. 4 bucks.... just buy it for crying out loud.

Here is a game we concocted last year..... every time they say OOOHHHH you do a shot or drink a beer.

Here's to your quick intoxication!
That's the problem. If they announced the race instead of telling me what a great race i'm missing and oooohhhhing and ahhhhhing everytime something happens, I might pay for it.

1 member likes this post: Dirtfan
12/26/09, 4:31 PM   #16
Pine

Last year there were 96 total races at the Chili Bowl. @ 4.99 that come's out to about "A NICKEL" a race. And if ya signed up early, 3.99, you could have saved youself a PENNY, that comes out to about 4 cents a race.....

12/29/09, 2:55 AM   #17
Scott T

Racinboys is committed to offering the highest quality audio webcast in motorsports with the some of the best open wheel and midget racing announcers and broadcasters.

Long-time midget racing analyst Bryan Gapinski returns with Scott and Kirk for the fifth straight year and veteran announcer Justin Zoch of Flat Out Magazine provides the lap-by-lap call. Scotty Cook once again serves as lead pit reporter.

In addition, winning sprint car ace Tony Bruce Jr. offers his racing expertise over the five-day event with Racinboys own Trenton Berry, POWRi lead announcer Jim Childers and Jackslash.com’s Sean Buckley rounding out the team. Stay tuned, more announcers could be added.

Thanks for your support.
...RacinBoys

12/29/09, 6:07 AM   #18
1021gpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAC Fan View Post
That's the problem. If they announced the race instead of telling me what a great race i'm missing and oooohhhhing and ahhhhhing everytime something happens, I might pay for it.
couldn't have said it better myself i shut them off last year because i couldn't stand to listen to them..

12/29/09, 10:10 AM   #19
uncleD

Woo- who $3.99, I'm all in, just like the four, before. To our local broadcast haters, why not listen to the A-Mains for a whole dollar per. If not, consider being more creative with reasons not, like Oh mannnnn...., I've got appointments to have all four of my cats bathed and groomed on these nights or darnit, mom blocked my nightime internet access until I'm 18 just because of something that someone posted on my Facebook wall. Both are creative and perfectly acceptaBULL reasons.
As for the local tight wods, why not the, " It's so much better to read the finishing orders and exciting conversations posted on my favorite message board, IndianaOpenWheel.com. Ohhh, H.E.L.L.yea, (pardon my Scottish Gaelic) it's the third best thing to being there, and is why I'm donating my $1.99 to the forum instead" GO.... Sam...whoever

12/29/09, 11:44 AM   #20
Scott T

This year we have a bunch of new broadcasting crew members in the booth. Check out the names, give them a chance....this years broadcast is going to be better then ever.

...Scott T

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chili Bowl Webcast info