• Start: $600

• Total: $29,750 (22 cars)
  • Win: $8,000

• Total: $30,950 (24 cars)
  • Win: $8,000

SprintCarRatings.com
Thanks - like I said don’t mind paying more to get in if purse is goi g up which you have demonstrated
2 Likes: flagboy55, oppweld
RACrappieman (Online)
  #12 7/23/24 10:40 AM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
Don't know if LPS does it. but you can buy advanced thru Myracepass at some tracks.
I don't do it myself because my luck, I'll walk out of the house and be halfway there before remembering I forgot my phone with the tickets on it.
Thanks Charles. I checked My Race Pass and didn’t see Lincoln Park listed. I called the track and pre purchased tickets that way.
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #13 7/23/24 10:43 AM
Sandy's worked and scored for several tracks and sanctions But why you asking her about stuff she has no control over. like cost and pricing?

Charles Nungester
Speedmax3 (Offline)
  #14 7/23/24 11:11 AM
Originally Posted by Rpracing1:
Great Stats BillV99!

Still does not answer the burning question at hand, as to why Lincoln Park Speedway (Spiker) charges more than any other track on the schedule for the same ISW event, GA , day of show admission, not to mention other high profile events.

Let us not forget that Mr. Spiker also operates 3 facilities that have a ISW date and is a partner in a new Winged Sprint Car series.
Because it's Spiker and he can and will!
Fumanchu (Offline)
  #15 7/23/24 12:15 PM
And to think Gas City would draw 58 cars in 2023 ISW

Now there's no race there.

total bummer
6 Likes: addictedtodirt, Hubie48, LUCKYONE, oldfan49, Speedmax3, TNRustler
Mrs G (Offline)
  #16 7/23/24 12:31 PM
Originally Posted by RACrappieman:
What is the procedure for purchasing tickets in advance?
Tickets can be purchased in advance and if bought before 2 pm today you save $5 and enter the grand stands 30 minutes early. Check the LPS Facebook page for more details.

https://www.facebook.com/LincolnPark...ibextid=LQQJ4d

765-653-3485
Office@spikerpromotions.com
www.lincolnparkspeedway.com
4 Likes: cowboyhar69, flagboy55, oppweld, RACrappieman
deadhorse30 (Offline)
  #17 7/23/24 12:44 PM
Originally Posted by Rpracing1:
Great Stats BillV99!

Still does not answer the burning question at hand, as to why Lincoln Park Speedway (Spiker) charges more than any other track on the schedule for the same ISW event, GA , day of show admission, not to mention other high profile events.

Let us not forget that Mr. Spiker also operates 3 facilities that have a ISW date and is a partner in a new Winged Sprint Car series.
If he has 3 tracks on ISW and is charging more for LPS I would guess it's 2 things.

1) He views the demand higher for LPS than other tracks tracks and charges accordingly
2) His overhead is higher for LPS than the other 2 tracks, so he charges more.

I would imagine it's a little of both.

This is a good example of what's going on in the non wing world. Gas City is gone, Kokomo is part time, Bloomington and Terre Haute were hanging on by a thread, and Lawrenceburg was questionable. Everyone talks about bettering the sport, bigger paying shows and whatnot. But the first post is complaining about ticket cost. If you can't or don't want to afford it that's fine, but tracks are going away. I'm going to the WoO shows this weekend and the tickets are $43 (Friday and Sunday) and $48 (Saturday). You rarely hear the wing crowd talk about ticket prices. If you want big time shows they cost money. I would hate to be a track promoter trying to make a living right now.
15 Likes: azsprintfan1, cowboyhar69, dirtnonwingfan, EPSpeed, erich45, flagboy55, Grocery Guy, Jtravels, LUCKYONE, Milly, PJ Wright, progressive22, RACrappieman, tdt636, TNRustler
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #18 7/23/24 8:59 PM
Well hopefully he’s putting the extra $5 towards a new PA system. 🤞🏻

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
3 Likes: Grocery Guy, Hustlin-Hoosier, PAW
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #19 7/24/24 1:17 AM
Originally Posted by Chief Wahoo:
Well hopefully he’s putting the extra $5 towards a new PA system. 🤞🏻

Tip the flast until you hear things.