cws9 (Offline)
  #11 2/19/14 7:08 PM
Direct link to the practice night.

http://www.usacracing.tv/page.php?pa...Wed-Feb-192014
Dick Monahan (Offline)
  #12 2/19/14 7:20 PM
Hot Rod K. (Offline)
  #13 2/19/14 7:43 PM
There is no way in hell I'm giving them any amount of money to watch the events in Ocala after all the negative comments I've read here on IOW. I would LOVE to pay a one time fee to watch this week's racing; but I feel their monthly fee is WAY TOO HIGH!
3 Likes: dirt330, mowerman, ossuks
Hot Rod K. (Offline)
  #14 2/19/14 7:48 PM
Having said all of that; I love the work that Dean Mills does. But USAC must be more reasonable with their charges in regard to the poor service they provide.
Hot Rod K. (Offline)
  #15 2/19/14 7:53 PM
If I have been misinformed by the posters here on IOW, then someone please respond. Thank you.

Rod Keplinger
duel (Offline)
  #16 2/19/14 7:53 PM
is this link on their site? thanks for the link i'm logged in but couldn't find it.
Jackslash.com (Offline)
  #17 2/19/14 8:05 PM
A lot of racing going on tonight and through the weekend.

3 LIVE streams.

Ocala USAC, Wings from East Bay, and Big Blocks from Volusia.

Pick your poison!

JackslashTV
robert gatten (Offline)
  #18 2/19/14 8:11 PM
Dean Mills does an excellent job, I just feel for the good of the sport they need to get their product on national TV. If others can do it, USAC should
be able to also.
JMA1181 (Offline)
  #19 2/19/14 8:28 PM
Originally Posted by Hot Rod K.:
If I have been misinformed by the posters here on IOW, then someone please respond. Thank you.

Rod Keplinger
You don't have to be a monthly subscriber to watch the pay per view. I'm not a monthly subscriber anyway, I am watching practice now.
Dick Monahan (Offline)
  #20 2/19/14 8:45 PM
I was a happy subscriber last year, and I expect to be this year. My only complaints have been their lack of communication with the subscribers. We never know if or when a show is going to be on until Dean Mills posts a message here, sometimes only hours before the show. But, as a subscriber, you get to watch the stored video in the days after the race. That's great if you aren't home to watch it live. I assume these Ocala shows will be available that way to subscribers.

It would just be nice if they would communicate. Is the subscriber price the same as last year ($14.95/month)? Is it by the calendar month or based on when you sign up? Give us some warning when they stored videos are available. They get your email address when you sign up. Sending out a group message is trivial. WTH.
2 Likes: duel, Will Shunk