IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
racephoto1 (Offline)
  #11 5/17/14 12:27 AM
Next Friday's Josh Burton Memorial at Bloomington. Since all the changes at that place , the racing is spectacular. This is the last lap at their last race. This is for the lead. Cottle low, Short high, Cottle won.

IMG 5844 copy par Chris Pedersen, on ipernity
RacinReggie (Offline)
  #12 5/17/14 12:39 AM
The Smackdown at Kokomo!!!!
2 Likes: mowerman, speed bump
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #13 5/17/14 5:43 AM
Pick any two Sprint Week Races I've come down to attending four of them and wish like most I could make em all.

I usually choose Kokomo/LBurg and Putnamville/Terre Haute as those two are 30mi apart. And all supply the type of racing I like

Charles Nungester
mc/rider (Offline)
  #14 5/17/14 6:33 AM
Originally Posted by jettmann:
Hello All, I am planning on making two trips to Indiana this summer to see some wingless sprint car racing. What would be the two best races to attend ?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

David
Vacation time is valuble,I Tried to use mine during sprint and midget weeks.Now you have a third option,smackdown.Fri.Sat.Sun.weeklyshows are also a option.Travel safe and enjoy Its all good

When in doubt Gas It
2 Likes: duel, speed bump
rclaridge (Offline)
  #15 5/17/14 7:50 AM
Originally Posted by Jerry Shaw:
The Haubstadt Hustler
Kokomo Smackdown

Attend those two and you should be covered.
That's the two I'd pick too Jerry, both are great tracks!
jim goerge (Offline)
  #16 5/17/14 11:45 AM
I live close to Haubstadt so enough said. But to be honest Pick about any weekend in Indiana and you;ll see the best racing you can ever see With tracks running Fri Sat. Sun You can double up at any of them
5 Likes: jjones752, mc/rider, mowerman, racephoto1, racing2bwithu2