IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Putucky Payout
2/3/08, 10:54 PM   #11
Re: Putucky Payout
grumpy racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud Packer View Post
Sorry to hear that the drivers and owners have taken the short end of the stick.:thumbsdown: That being said, I am not surprised that old DA would pull a stunt like this.:loser: When, and only when, drivers, owners and fans stay away and hit him where it hurts will things change. My only hope is that at some point in time he will get run out of the business of auto racing. He has about ruined every venue he has touched.

I promised last year after the fiasco at the Action Track that I would NEVER attend another show that he was involved with. I have kept my word and will continue to stay away as long as he has any type of involvement. It's time to show him that we all mean business.:moon:
Well said we too supported Put. some last year ,but no more.

2/4/08, 10:57 AM   #12
AJMartin

Yea we didnt recieve a single penny in my 1099. Was hoping it was a mistake, but i wasnt gonna hold my breath.

2/4/08, 11:24 AM   #13
wbr

You all should file 1099's and send him for the fuel and tires you purchased- that would insure that uncle sam gets his share of the taxes from him.

2/4/08, 11:49 AM   #14
Jerry Shaw

Most racing people (drivers, teams and fans) tend to be the forgiving type. The type that are, to a fault, willing to give someone "one more chance". Over all, that's a good thing and it's one of the things that is makes the sport what it is. With that said, hopefully the situation with this clown has reached it's tipping point and he will have used his last chance.

Jerry

Winston Churchill

2/4/08, 12:16 PM   #15
Chris Nunn

Race Count This Year: 20

Time for me to capitalize :P:P

Hey Super Stock and Bomber guys, come on down to Brownstown.

$700 to win weekly for Super Stocks and $500 to win weekly for Bombers

2/4/08, 12:55 PM   #16
smbpreformance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Nunn View Post
Time for me to capitalize :P:P

Hey Super Stock and Bomber guys, come on down to Brownstown.

$700 to win weekly for Super Stocks and $500 to win weekly for Bombers

B-Town needs to pick up a weekly Saturday night Sprint Show or there are going to be 60 cars at both L-Burg and Paragon every week

2/4/08, 1:04 PM   #17
Wallsracing

Race Count This Year: 54
Race Count Last Year: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4wheelsinthekoosh View Post
Just want to hear from some other racers if they heard anything about the payout for last season. From what i understood and was told "you have to buy fuel and tires from the track if you dont you wont get your money at the end of the season". Thats fine i understand that and can deal with it. But next the racers were told on the frontstrech during the banquet after the last race at 1am that our checks were going to be mailed with our 1099's. Did that happen NOPE. Thinking that it was a freak accident i called my buddy Robbie Rice to see if he got anything and guess what his answer was. ?????? yep you guess it. He didnt get S*^T either. So next year instead of making the 45 min drive to putnamville every week i will make the hour and half drive to the burg. I feel as a racer i have been bent over one to many times by the management at Putucky. I love the track and the fans that come to see us race there but enough is enough. I have supported the track and tried to get more sprint cars to race there last year and made myself look like a ***** for no apparent reason. So if anybody knows anything about what is going on feel free to write back.

P.S. I have all of the reciepts from every gallon of fuel and Tires that i purchased.
JUST SPOKE WITH MR DA HIMSELF...HE SAID THEY ARE ON HIS DESK WAITING TO BE MAILED OUT:rolleyes:

2/4/08, 2:17 PM   #18
sprinter7

The soultion to the problem is... Quit going and racing there altogether. The problem is... poor track prep, and no respect for the racers and their opions.
Having said that, I dont think you can get ALL the sprint cars to quit going there. Being a racer, if all the good guys leave, it sounds like an easy $1,000 bucks. I think thats why half the people kept going back, Thats a problem. P-ville in its day was one of the best tracks. Paragon speedway is on the rise.

2/4/08, 2:30 PM   #19
racers1020

Like Lloyd, I too called DA, like a grown up, not someone who gets on here and cries first. I was able to find out that part of the delay was the fact that several drivers gave incorrect Tax info on their sign in sheets. The names didn't match the SS # given. Mr. Puterbaugh was one of them, so you starting this thread is quit comical.
He informed me they were going out the door when I hung up to the post office.

2/4/08, 2:42 PM   #20
PJ Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by racers1020 View Post
Like Lloyd, I too called DA, like a grown up, not someone who gets on here and cries first. I was able to find out that part of the delay was the fact that several drivers gave incorrect Tax info on their sign in sheets. The names didn't match the SS # given. Mr. Puterbaugh was one of them, so you starting this thread is quit comical.
He informed me they were going out the door when I hung up to the post office.
So apparently you discussed Puterbaugh's situation with Allison. How "grown up" of you. And of course Allison was, as is his reputation, completely honest with you.:doh:

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Putucky Payout