IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Usac Announces Schedule Enhancements
7/29/10, 12:09 AM   #11
Re: Usac Announces Schedule Enhancements
racephoto1

Boy, the champ cars would look really good at the Burg, wishful thinking , I know.

1 member likes this post: Ricks Pics
7/29/10, 2:25 AM   #12
Honest-Sam

Bravo! I get to keep working! Thank you ARCA and Jason!
Posted via Mobile Device

7/29/10, 8:16 AM   #13
etpro43

Funny twist on how dropping a race at the last minute becomes a "Schedule Enhancement" You will never see the big cars back at Oswego after this, if I was a fan near Berlin I would be worried as well.

2 members like this post: IndyBound, Russ
7/29/10, 10:55 AM   #14
duel

can't wait for this Toledo show. maybe usac will run a regional midget show with them also. great fast pavement track. hopefully we will have a nice fall night for the usac midwest curtain closer.

7/29/10, 11:10 AM   #15
cmakin

Quote:
Originally Posted by racephoto1 View Post
Boy, the champ cars would look really good at the Burg, wishful thinking , I know.
Hmm. I have to think about that one. Maybe if it was a bit bigger.

7/29/10, 11:26 AM   #16
Seadog

Quote:
Originally Posted by etpro43 View Post
Funny twist on how dropping a race at the last minute becomes a "Schedule Enhancement" You will never see the big cars back at Oswego after this, if I was a fan near Berlin I would be worried as well.
Well, I can tell you that for me personally, it is a "Schedule Enhancement" . There was no way for me to go to Oswego, but I at least have a chance to see them at Toledo Speedway, which is only 205 miles from my house.

7/29/10, 12:26 PM   #17
mortboyz

Glad to see the Sumar rescheduled, but Oct. 9th is also the POWRi season ender at Little Belleville.....decisions.....

1 member likes this post: dirtnonwingfan
7/29/10, 12:35 PM   #18
miwingless

Quote:
Originally Posted by etpro43 View Post
Not "worried" but defintely hoping they come. The PRA series put on a good show when they were there.

On the Sumar, I like Oct 9 because it ties in perfectly with a fall trip we were working on.

7/29/10, 3:06 PM   #19
miledirt

A Fall Silver Crown race... at Terre Haute... awesome, especially if they start it relatively early

7/29/10, 4:11 PM   #20
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortboyz View Post
Glad to see the Sumar rescheduled, but Oct. 9th is also the POWRi season ender at Little Belleville.....decisions.....
I don't think it will be much of a decision. I will probably drive right past Terre Haute on my way to Belle Clair. I could see this show not happening again with USAC promoting it.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

1 member likes this post: IndyBound
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Usac Announces Schedule Enhancements