IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Wings and Non Wings! Bloomington Speedway this Friday!
6/15/14, 9:46 PM   #11
Re: Wings and Non Wings! Bloomington Speedway this Friday!
racefan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jracer2m View Post
Racefan20, I am sorry that you feel that way. Me and the rest of our Mowa guys all work hard at our jobs, all week, in order to go racing on the weekends. We are all pumped to put on a good show for you guys, and pumped to make the Indiana trip. I plan to race both on Saturday to answer the previous question. So racefan 20. You prolly wouldn't like our blue collar close racing. Or the awesome chance to see both disciplines of our sport, so yea you better go to gas city

Joey Moughan
Nothing against you guys Joey just dont like wings and if I have another option where I can just see a non-wing show then I am gonna take it.

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

6/15/14, 9:46 PM   #12
Jracer2m

And by the way I'm not knocking gas city in any way, awesome track. I just get tired of negative or stupid comments

Joey Moughan

6 members like this post: bowbuild, fish, hbmundy, jim goerge, jts56, kart31rac
6/15/14, 9:57 PM   #13
john3g

If you don't like a certain form racing keep off the post.. Your not going to change anyone's mind by making theses negative comments! What did you think that by posting what you did that maybe you were going to sway the promoters or the fans minds or was there some other hidden meaning? If you hate the wings that's fine but what good did you honestly think would come from your posting this??? Im just tired of people blasting others for no reason. So tell us what were you wanting to accomplish? Let the blasting start so visitors to the site can see what "real race fans" have to say... Your doing great so far..
Last edited by john3g; 6/15/14 at 10:00 PM.

3 members like this post: Bill May, fish, jts56
6/15/14, 10:04 PM   #14
Chris Nunn

Race Count This Year: 20

Seems like my threads are hit machines

Youre welcome Bill Gardner lol

5 members like this post: cwfan08, JON'S MOM, Morin Racing 98, Onlydirt, racefan20
6/15/14, 10:06 PM   #15
racefan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by john3g View Post
If you don't like a certain form racing keep off the post.. Your not going to change anyone's mind by making theses negative comments! What did you think that by posting what you did you where going to sway the promoter or the fans or was there there some hidden meaning? If you hate the wings that's fine but what good did you honestly think would come from your posting this??? Im just tired of people blasting others for no reason. So tell us what were you wanting to accomplish? Let the blasting start so visitors to the site can see what "real race fans" have to say... Your doing great so far..
Sorry I wasnt politically correct enough for you. If Bill wants me to keep off a post then I will listen. Ruffling your feathers doesnt really bother me a whole lot. I am not discouraging anyone from going I want all the promoters to do well so we have options. That was your perception. Yes I posted it to show that at least one person will go somewhere else because of it. If that means they dont have them back next year so be it. If it does well then they should have them back by all means, I want the promoters to make money, it keeps them in business.... And by the way the word these is singular not plural

6/15/14, 10:08 PM   #16
racefan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Nunn View Post
Seems like my threads are hit machines

Youre welcome Bill Gardner lol
Sorry about that Chris, you know this wasnt a shot at you.

6/15/14, 10:11 PM   #17
Chris Nunn

Race Count This Year: 20

Lol I didnt take it that way at all John!

1 member likes this post:
6/15/14, 10:15 PM   #18
john3g

And that clears up it folks... He was just showing his displeasure with Bloomington Speedways choice of their program selection.. Thank you for clearing it for us..Now I'm not helping them either by this back in forth with this guy so I'm stopping but even with my grammar issue my point has been made. I hope they have an awesome night for this show and yes Gas City to.. Enjoy where ever you go!!

6/15/14, 10:23 PM   #19
john3g

I'm just tired Chris of guys like you getting blasted by fools that just want post stupid *****! They need to be called out every time! Guys like you work to hard to promote events like this only to have jack legs post a bunch of negative crap. Now, that being said I have no issue with fans *****'n about track conditions or getting out late or whatever because they have that right but this is just stupid.. Sorry but this just has got to stop... Good luck on this show Chris! The MOWA people are the easiest and friendliest folks in the bizz... Have fun!!!!

2 members like this post: Chief29, fish
6/15/14, 10:48 PM   #20
Bill Gardner
Administrator

Seriously?? It's bad enough I have people taking a dump on my front porch, in my living room and my office. But did you really need to remind everyone that I'm the person who owns this spit hole.

Go to a track and enjoy. Try watching the race like you'll never see another one. I promise you will enjoy.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Wings and Non Wings! Bloomington Speedway this Friday!