IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > MTQRL in action Wednesday evening.....
7/2/09, 1:17 AM   #21
Re: MTQRL in action Wednesday evening.....
bgbrd

Thanks to Mark and Jen for putting on another great show.

1 member likes this post: Uncle_Charlie
7/2/09, 1:19 AM   #22
Tq14

Who won? Results?

7/2/09, 1:26 AM   #23
bgbrd

Tate Martz Won, Tim Lynch 2nd, Kenny Byrge 3rd.

7/2/09, 1:38 AM   #24
STP

Race Count Last Year: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgbrd View Post
Thanks to Mark and Jen for putting on another great show.
Thank you for the great driving. Nice clean racing. Thanks to the Shelby Co. fair guys and the others who prepped the track. It was awesome.

7/2/09, 1:42 AM   #25
Sandy Lowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tq14 View Post
Who won? Results?
The feature results along with all of the race winners are posted on the MTQRL website at www.mtqrl.com.
I will post the full results along with the updated point standings later today.

7/2/09, 1:45 AM   #26
STPHusband

Special Thank You to Jay Parks. Awesome Track!!

7/2/09, 3:00 AM   #27
Andrew S. Quinn

Only my 2nd time at a TQ race with better results than my first time. It rained the last time I went to see them!!!

7/2/09, 5:02 AM   #28
TqMidget41&84

Lots of credit to the track prep ! Can't say I've ever seen a cushion at shelbyville, very impressed !
Posted via Mobile Device

7/2/09, 8:08 AM   #29
jontheturboguy

A couple of key notes from last night:

-Tate: That thing looks like a sprint car running around the 'ville. Running the cushion to take the win was fantastic to watch. Job well done. Not to mention a new BLISTERING track record. Wait, a cushion at Shelbyville?

-Track prep: Not sure who did it or who was all involved, but damn fine job - well done and bravo! Yes a cushion could be found around Shelbyville last night. Passing high, passing low, 3 WIDE DOWN THE BACK STRETCH with every one making it through turns 3 & 4

-Brett Hankins: You'll get that monster running soon. You proved earlier in the night that it can run fast times. Keep on trucking with that platform and we'll see you in the winner's circle.

-Scooter Bruce: 9th place I think? Damn man not bad. Kept it out of trouble all night. Let the leaders pass clean when they came around. To finish first, we must first finish. Great job.

-Sandy Lowe: Thank you again. It was great seeing you again. Wish we could have had more time to chat. Im sure the scoring went much more smoothly as did the entire night went well.

-The fair board: Thanks for having us and letting all of us put on a good show. The elephant ears were wonderful. Tisk on you though for not letting us use the arm bands from our last rain out.

-Jerry Frickman: Thanks for the "loan". I owe ya one. Good to see you back with the sport you love and care about. Wonderful to chat with you again. Maybe soon we'll have to do some pizza king after a race.

-AJ Nigh: That thing's a beast. Hoss. Hulk. Nasty. Can't wait to see you get some gears in it or go back to some place big and let it wind up. Hats off to the fabrication done by Scott. Hats off to you for having a beautiful setup. Love that sound too.

-The Lux brothers. Great to see BOTH of you running at the same time again. Good show put on by both of you.

-Tim Lynch. Glad you've seen the light brother. Amen.

-Robert Nichols: Glad to see you again. Needs more Martindale tuned injection on that car.....

-Tad Cheek: We made it man. 5th place. Not bad. See, I told you it would run.

-Gary Lee: Thank you. In a big way. For all you do. Still can't believe where we are all going to eat at the end of the year. Better than Burger King eh?

-The flagman from Lawrenceburg: Big thanks for helping us out last night. Thought things went pretty smooth for the most part.

-Jim berry: Damn that old car is still fast, even with out the bolt on cage.

-Charlie: What did I tell you about those gift certificates to the mud bath? NO SHARING!

-The entire MTQRL: Drivers, owners, fans, officials - thank you for putting on an awesome show last night! Great to see a full field of cars last night take the feature.

7/2/09, 10:26 AM   #30
speidel21

Thanks to Jay Parks for giving me a car to race and helping with the track prep. I didnt know a fairgrounds track could be that sweet. Alot better then the one laner we ran last weekend. Too bad the rushville fairgrounds track people wont let you teach them how to make a real RACE track. Last night was a awesome track to drive on.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > MTQRL in action Wednesday evening.....