IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Silver Crown Series
12/31/07, 9:02 AM   #21
Re: Silver Crown Series
pgray

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac miller View Post
The new USAC front man stops by and puts himself in the frying pan of a public forum and we only get 17 light duty comments
There is a lot in that statement !

12/31/07, 4:45 PM   #22
sc96

As a owner of one of the new cars I feel Kevin and Jason are really trying to put this deal on the wright path.After the meating we felt very possitive about the direction they want to take us.Enough so we invested in a second car. Rodney Weesner

12/31/07, 5:28 PM   #23
Seadog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc96 View Post
As a owner of one of the new cars I feel Kevin and Jason are really trying to put this deal on the wright path.After the meating we felt very possitive about the direction they want to take us.Enough so we invested in a second car. Rodney Weesner
:thumb:Best of luck Rodney in '08.:thumb:

12/31/07, 7:06 PM   #24
NJDMONEY

Quote:
WOW This has been an interesting thread....... The new USAC front man stops by and puts himself in the frying pan of a public forum and we only get 17 light duty comments.

From this lack of discussion, I must assume that everyone is totally satisfied with the USAC situation.... or that everyone is totally fed up with USAC and really doesn't care anymore. Which is it????????
I can't believe Kevin Miller took the time to give this board, the least bit of credibility by responding so people like you can bash him.

12/31/07, 9:04 PM   #25
Pushtruck

Personally, I am happy Kevin Miller was willing to take the time to update the racers and fans who use this board. I hope he continues to keep all of us posted on changes, progress and the direction he and Jason Smith are taking USAC in all divisions.

I would have to agree, we need Bill Carey & William Carey back...and more like them. I would also like to the see the "traditional" silver crown cars back in action on dirt and pavement under the USAC banner.

Welcome to the heart of racing Kevin...and welcome back Jason, we missed you.

Joe Chambers
Official Push Trucks

12/31/07, 11:04 PM   #26
wbr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushtruck View Post
Personally, I am happy Kevin Miller was willing to take the time to update the racers and fans who use this board. I hope he continues to keep all of us posted on changes, progress and the direction he and Jason Smith are taking USAC in all divisions.

I would have to agree, we need Bill Carey & William Carey back...and more like them. I would also like to the see the "traditional" silver crown cars back in action on dirt and pavement under the USAC banner.

Welcome to the heart of racing Kevin...and welcome back Jason, we missed you.

Joe Chambers
Official Push Trucks
:applaud: Yes Joe; you are right!
I was really pleased to see the head of USAC posting here. We have all heard Kevin Miller knows the PR end of racing and from what I have seen so far, I am impressed.
:prafan:

1/1/08, 7:39 PM   #27
sprntr

Quote:
WOW This has been an interesting thread....... The new USAC front man stops by and puts himself in the frying pan of a public forum and we only get 17 light duty comments.

From this lack of discussion, I must assume that everyone is totally satisfied with the USAC situation.... or that everyone is totally fed up with USAC and really doesn't care anymore. Which is it????????
He didn't make USAC the way it is. We need to give him a chance to screw up before we rip the crap out of him!

I have high hopes for USAC under his leadership. People that I have talked to from Mopar had good things to say about him.

1/1/08, 7:44 PM   #28
billyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackduce View Post
Pretty cool that Kevin is paying attention here. Thanks Kevin. Good Luck to Kevin and Jason. As a sprint car owner I would like to thank Greg Stabb for hanging in there during the ugly times. Lets all go forward together and please don't forget the members who have been thru thick and thin. They are really the core of USAC. Thanks again!

Lynn
USAC needs to listen to Gregg Stabb, he's been there and knows what it takes to be successful. Thats been the trouble with USAC, they don't listen to anybody with common sense. By the way USAC, whats the problem with Terre Haute, & Raceway Park ?

1/1/08, 7:58 PM   #29
RacinFool

At least there is some communication here early on. Thats one essential in rebuilding the USAC trademark, Judging by his resume Kevin is a man of action. Good Luck!! :thumb:

1/1/08, 8:34 PM   #30
Bill Gardner
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beer Goggles View Post
With the new administration now in the USAC office, mabe Bill could get the "USAC Fans.com" web name back.

That is part of the OLD history... It is time to move forward with the new direction Kevin has for USAC and not dwell on anything that has happened in the past. I believe the new leadership at USAC will accomplish great things. I wish Kevin good luck going forward as well as thank him for being a part of IOW.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Silver Crown Series