IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Mario Marietta Wins at The Speedrome
5/5/09, 9:19 AM   #21
Re: Mario Marietta Wins at The Speedrome
Tony Barhorst

Kuhn Fan,

I missed the race at Anderson...I think it is a legit question on how many passes for the lead there were. No bashing at all in my question.

I have been going to the Little 500 since 1977...and am a BIG Jeff Bloom fan...who will be racing at the Speedrome July 19 and August 30 with HOSS.

CARRYTHELEFTFRONT.. If I am not at a race..I really do not question how entertaining the races were.

I salute all the effort ANY race team invests in this sport...I do not like to see any event ripped on the internet by someone who didn't bother to see what actually happened.

I do think that questions are fair.

That being said...Lets do what we can to promote open wheel racing..there are so many other types of entertainment...we need to be on the same page.

I vow to keep it positive..Just don't question our racers WHO DARE TO ENTER THE ARENA.

Mario did a great job staying out fron of Billy Wease...who had a VW powered car! Kyle Hamilton has shown GREAT talent.

I encourage everyone to go to Anderson this FRIDAY. Don Kenyon entered our races and had Hoosier tires there. Lets get out and see the USAC Regional Series. Check it out...http://www.kenyonmidgetracing.com/

Best,
Tony Barhorst
rumbleseries.com
Last edited by Tony Barhorst; 5/5/09 at 10:06 AM.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Mario Marietta Wins at The Speedrome