IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > what teams can we see at the burg tonight
7/24/11, 10:14 AM   #21
Re: what teams can we see at the burg tonight
Gregg

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHORTBUS View Post
would you like to know where they were ??
Did he ask?

1 member likes this post: FishBurger
7/24/11, 11:06 AM   #22
kcarm92

there you go shortbus tryin to start trouble

7/24/11, 11:17 AM   #23
SHORTBUS

Race Count This Year: 35
Race Count Last Year: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
Did he ask?
Did i tell ??

7/24/11, 11:28 AM   #24
FishBurger

Quote:
Did i tell ??
You realize don't you Bill, that you keep bringing this 'Burg thread back to the top.

You and your Put friends usually jump on here with multiple new threads/posts to drive any 'Burg stuff to the bottom. :2::2:

2 members like this post: Dirtfan, smith19
7/24/11, 11:35 AM   #25
SHORTBUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishburger View Post
you realize don't you bill, that you keep bringing this 'burg thread back to the top.

you and your put friends usually jump on here with multiple new threads/posts to drive any 'burg stuff to the bottom. :2::2:
marv,
i mean no harm to you and your friends at the burg.just having a little fun.i heard awile back that you were pizzed at me. I did not mention pville you did ---- so be it ---
have a good one

7/24/11, 11:48 AM   #26
racefan20

The important thing is that everyone who wanted to see a race last night had 3 choices and they all ran, anything beyond that is petty BS.

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

2 members like this post: Gregg, jim goerge
7/24/11, 12:03 PM   #27
SHORTBUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by racefan20 View Post
The important thing is that everyone who wanted to see a race last night had 3 choices and they all ran, anything beyond that is petty BS.
John,
You are so right.

7/24/11, 12:14 PM   #28
FishBurger

Quote:
marv,
i mean no harm to you and your friends at the burg.just having a little fun.i heard awile back that you were pizzed at me. I did not mention pville you did ---- so be it ---
have a good one
Whoa there big fella.....I have never been "pizzed" at you or anyone else here at IOW (well, maybe DannyB ). I look forward to seeing you at the track and it was good to talk with you, though much too briefly, at ISW. I have indeed commented, as I did above, about the apparent LPS strategy to send 'Burg threads to the bottom with new threads/posts immediately following a 'Burg post by yourself/WallsRacing/LPS Insider/Jerry Shaw/racefan20/GOFORBROKE and a coupla of others. But, I sure as heck wasn't "pizzed" at the tactic. I find it all in good fun and in the spirit of competition for Sat. nite pub. Sometimes I have dropped a post into a 'Burg thread just to being it back to the top. I'm just a fan....have no dog in the fight.....if indeed there is a fight. This is fun/entertainment for me. Nothing more and certainly nothing on IOW is gonna alienate a long time friend such as yourself.

Like to have a sitdown with whoever told you I was "pizzed". They got it wrong. Now, are we O.K. or am I gonna have to kick your ?

1 member likes this post: Dirtfan
7/24/11, 12:19 PM   #29
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

He Shortbussy, How much did you see pay to see 23 sprints? I paid $0 Seen 18 in which the race for second was four cars under a blanket the whole race. Got some free MMA Fights and a free concert aafter the races.

Believe me, I got nothing bad to say. Even if I did, Gift horse, Mouth................

Glad you got a good nights racing too Bill.
Last edited by Charles Nungester; 7/24/11 at 12:21 PM.

7/24/11, 12:38 PM   #30
SHORTBUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishBurger View Post
Whoa there big fella.....I have never been "pizzed" at you or anyone else here at IOW (well, maybe DannyB ). I look forward to seeing you at the track and it was good to talk with you, though much too briefly, at ISW. I have indeed commented, as I did above, about the apparent LPS strategy to send 'Burg threads to the bottom with new threads/posts immediately following a 'Burg post by yourself/WallsRacing/LPS Insider/Jerry Shaw/racefan20/GOFORBROKE and a coupla of others. But, I sure as heck wasn't "pizzed" at the tactic. I find it all in good fun and in the spirit of competition for Sat. nite pub. Sometimes I have dropped a post into a 'Burg thread just to being it back to the top. I'm just a fan....have no dog in the fight.....if indeed there is a fight. This is fun/entertainment for me. Nothing more and certainly nothing on IOW is gonna alienate a long time friend such as yourself.

Like to have a sitdown with whoever told you I was "pizzed". They got it wrong. Now, are we O.K. or am I gonna have to kick your ?
Marv,
WE are just fine but some day you might still have kick my
Friends like you are hard to find in this day & age.

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
He Shortbussy, How much did you see pay to see 23 sprints? I paid $0 Seen 18 in which the race for second was four cars under a blanket the whole race. Got some free MMA Fights and a free concert aafter the races.

Believe me, I got nothing bad to say. Even if I did, Gift horse, Mouth................

Glad you got a good nights racing too Bill.
Hey Chuck,
Really got you guys down south sturred up this morning.
Now to answer you ?
PAID 13 --- ONLY drove 30 MILE instead of 160 --- had 26 sprint cars
got to see darland beat windom in the last 50 feet
lets hear that again chuck.
further more did not have to listen to some noisiy azzed band try to play.
CONVERSATION IS OVER

1 member likes this post: FishBurger
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > what teams can we see at the burg tonight