Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 2016 Wishlist
11/27/15, 1:56 PM   #21
Re: 2016 Wishlist
Andrew S. Quinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc/rider View Post
USAC & POWRI at Paragon and Brownstown

POWRi was at Brownstown in 2014,but not very well attended, and as I've noted before that Indiana fans love midget racing.....as long as sprint cars are on the card with them. If not,then they stay away.

KT Jr. in mid air during hotlaps.

11/27/15, 2:07 PM   #22
Andrew S. Quinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidm View Post
A winning Mega Million ticket so I can quit my job and move to Indiana and take photos of fast cars every weekend!!!
I moved here without winning the lottery,and lived in my van the first 3 months here. It was a dream a long time before I finally pulled the pin and moved here. I reasoned with myself to get a job in Indiana,you have to live in Indiana,and thats what I did. It all boils down to how badly do you want to do it?

And occasionally I will dust off the camera myself,and take photos of fast cars....Such as this one of JJ Hughes.....

Now where are the front torsion bars/arms,and the shocks hiding at?
Last edited by Andrew S. Quinn; 11/27/15 at 2:10 PM.

11/27/15, 2:18 PM   #23
wing410fan

Race Count This Year: 2

To see the the silver crown return to the Indy mile on a nice September afternoon!

11/27/15, 11:33 PM   #24
jim goerge

Quote:
Originally Posted by wing410fan View Post
To see the the silver crown return to the Indy mile on a nice September afternoon!
They run the Mile think the Friday before the 500

11/28/15, 2:13 AM   #25
revjimk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew S. Quinn View Post
I moved here without winning the lottery,and lived in my van the first 3 months here. It was a dream a long time before I finally pulled the pin and moved here. I reasoned with myself to get a job in Indiana,you have to live in Indiana,and thats what I did. It all boils down to how badly do you want to do it?

And occasionally I will dust off the camera myself,and take photos of fast cars....Such as this one of JJ Hughes.....

Now where are the front torsion bars/arms,and the shocks hiding at?
That's impressive. Did you make the big move just cause you're a fan, or are you more heavily involved?
I lived in my van several summers here in Colorado, too expensive to live where the high paying jobs were, lots of good camping spots....

11/28/15, 1:59 PM   #26
Andrew S. Quinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by revjimk View Post
That's impressive. Did you make the big move just cause you're a fan, or are you more heavily involved?
I lived in my van several summers here in Colorado, too expensive to live where the high paying jobs were, lots of good camping spots....
Nah I just wanted to go to a lot of sprint and midget races. Living here you can go in any direction and watch whatever you want to watch. When you live in Maine there's only one direction you can go to watch sprints and midgets on dirt. South and West,and a long drive.................

3 members like this post: i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, luckybuc97
11/28/15, 2:06 PM   #27
i love dirt track racing

Quote:
Nah I just wanted to go to a lot of sprint and midget races. Living here you can go in any direction and watch whatever you want to watch. When you live in Maine there's only one direction you can go to watch sprints and midgets on dirt. South and West,and a long drive.................
Glad that you made the decision to move to indy. Its always great to see you and talking to you at a racing event. Thanks
Last edited by i love dirt track racing; 11/28/15 at 2:08 PM.

3 members like this post: Andrew S. Quinn, Danny Burton, stealth43k
11/28/15, 3:27 PM   #28
racegal

Race Count This Year: 19

My dream would be to have Sprint Week begin at Haubstadt and work it's way back up to end at Kokomo!
By the time Sprint Week ends alot of people won't go all the way down to Habstadt but if it started there I bet they would!
They should just switch it up now and then!

5 members like this post: dirt330, Flatrightrear, jim goerge, scottyCbus, stealth43k
11/28/15, 3:40 PM   #29
revjimk

Quote:
Yea, I went to a SCONE race at Canaan, NH a few years ago. Better than nothing but NOT Indiana, by a long shot

1 member likes this post: Andrew S. Quinn
11/28/15, 6:23 PM   #30
jim goerge

Quote:
Originally Posted by racegal View Post
My dream would be to have Sprint Week begin at Haubstadt and work it's way back up to end at Kokomo!
By the time Sprint Week ends alot of people won't go all the way down to Habstadt but if it started there I bet they would!
They should just switch it up now and then!
Susan I think they have done that before, but its been several years

1 member likes this post: racegal
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 2016 Wishlist