IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Nate (Offline)
  #21 3/12/19 4:07 PM
Originally Posted by Wayne Davis:
Nate I talk to A LOT of track owners like Tom Helfrich and Mase Massey along with Nathan Moore, Casey Shuman, Levi Jones, Aaron Fry and Kenny Brown....guess they....

are like bad (really bad) evangelist trying to recruit followers.

I empower you to try this "PROMOTING" thing for 1 year then come back and tell us how it is done
All those people have functioning tracks and/or series. That other guy I mentioned earlier does not.

Nate Bickel - @natefb22
jim goerge (Offline)
  #22 3/12/19 4:21 PM
Originally Posted by bigq11:
Wasn't the USAC Sprint Week also the Sheldon Memorial the last 2 or 3 years? Or am I thinking of something else?
The last 2 years the Indiana Sprint week race at Bloomington has been the Sheldon Memorial race
2 Likes: bigq11, Wayne Davis
Wayne Davis (Offline)
  #23 3/12/19 6:52 PM
Originally Posted by Nate:
All those people have functioning tracks and/or series. That other guy I mentioned earlier does not.
your quote Nate: "Y’all are like two bad (really bad) evangelist trying to recruit followers."

So you gathered that me speaking to someone in facebook? guess you'll condemn me for voting for ***** also.

Southern Outlaw Motorsports
Jacksonville, Florida
The Original Southern Outlaw

www.SouthernOutlawPromotions.com

Nate (Offline)
  #24 3/12/19 8:02 PM
Wayne, I was speaking about that person and that track. I’m not referring to any other track, series, or person.

I just personally wouldn’t want to be associated with him or any of the shenanigans going on over there.

As for who you voted for, I could care less.

Nate Bickel - @natefb22
2 Likes: Chief Wahoo, Rapid Rick
Wayne Davis (Offline)
  #25 3/12/19 9:00 PM
Originally Posted by Nate:
Wayne, I was speaking about that person and that track. I’m not referring to any other track, series, or person.

I just personally wouldn’t want to be associated with him or any of the shenanigans going on over there.

As for who you voted for, I could care less.
What you said was "Ya'll".....your quote Nate: "Y’all are like two bad (really bad) evangelist trying to recruit followers."

So no Nate you included me as the same...not here to argue but this post had NOTHING to do with Reno Fontana

Jacksonville, Florida

2 Likes: Hustlin-Hoosier, PJ Wright
Nate (Offline)
  #26 3/12/19 10:04 PM
[QUOTE=Wayne Davis;510135]What you said was "Ya'll".....your quote Nate: "Y’all are like two bad (really bad) evangelist trying to recruit followers."

So no Nate you included me as the same...not here to argue but this post had NOTHING to do with Reno Fontana

As in you were agreeing with his nonsense so that’s why I included you. But it was in regards to him and that circus. Not anyone or anything else. That’s the best I can explain it for ya, I’m not gonna drag this out since as you said, that’s not what this post was about initially and I derailed it.

Nate Bickel - @natefb22
2 Likes: Chief Wahoo, Wayne Davis
Wayne Davis (Offline)
  #27 3/12/19 11:44 PM
Thank you

Jacksonville, Florida

interpreter66 (Offline)
  #28 3/17/19 7:59 PM
Wayne Davis (Offline)