IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kokomo Speedway KISS Non Wing Sprints LIVE VIDEO on XSAN 5/5
5/6/13, 8:10 PM   #21
Speedracer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Shaw View Post
That's what all the KISS races cost, this year. Too bad they didn't raise the $2500 to win/$250 to start that they've been at for ever, to go along with the admission hike.

Jerry
My mistake.

Posted via Mobile Device

5/6/13, 9:31 PM   #22
R A K

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Shaw View Post
That's what all the KISS races cost, this year. Too bad they didn't raise the $2500 to win/$250 to start that they've been at for ever, to go along with the admission hike.

Jerry
Also, it is unfortunate that the KISS Series made the decision to drop the tow money (after the first 6 non-transfers) from $100 to $50. It is my opinion that every sprint car that makes a legitimate attempt at racing should be worthy of a hundred bucks. Again, my opinion, and I'm allowed to play on here, too!

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: Hamby812
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kokomo Speedway KISS Non Wing Sprints LIVE VIDEO on XSAN 5/5