IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > HBO PPV's Chili Bowl Promotion
12/11/07, 4:05 PM   #21
Re: HBO PPV's Chili Bowl Promotion
Marty Boyer

Quote:
I do not have digital
But if your lucky your cable company may offer you a box to hook up to your TV for pay-per-view channels and digital channels, like we do here with our cable TV company.

12/11/07, 4:36 PM   #22
Onlydirt

I have the HD Box with DVR so I should be able to get it. Anyone know how to dump the DVR to a DVD or something so I could keep the broadcast? I can save PPV's on DVR, I just dont know how to extract it to the computer.

12/11/07, 5:45 PM   #23
DonMoore10

Hasn't anyone nominated these promoters for the Congressional Medal of Honor yet?

And for all of you who are in the kissy, kissy holiday mood, these are the same guys who posted a list outside the Expo Center two years ago of the "have-not" racers who were not welcome to park in the building.

12/11/07, 5:56 PM   #24
Dwight Clock

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonMoore10 View Post
Hasn't anyone nominated these promoters for the Congressional Medal of Honor yet?

And for all of you who are in the kissy, kissy holiday mood, these are the same guys who posted a list outside the Expo Center two years ago of the "have-not" racers who were not welcome to park in the building.
Don, is it really neccesary to get on every thread that mentions the Chili Bowl to vent your already well known frustrations with the event? I am not saying that you don't have a right to your opinions because you certainly do. But many of us would like to be able to read a thread about the Chili Bowl without reading the 378th expression of your distaste for the race. PLEASE!

12/11/07, 6:09 PM   #25
mortboyz

Hell, I get a kick outa readin' his rants...:emote20:
Like em' or not, he does express some very valid points.

12/11/07, 6:15 PM   #26
#1Brad Kuhn Fan

theres so much negitive attitude on here this week,just about every post somebodys mad....:help:we need to be happy people (LOL):rolling:
lets stop doing this:angry-smiley-007:and a little more of this:emote20:

"{If You Find Your Self Upside Down,That Means You Went Over The Edge}"

"{Dont Let The Fear of Flipping Get In The Way Of Winning}"

12/11/07, 6:24 PM   #27
DonMoore10

OK... how 'bout if we just sweep everything under the rug and say it never happened......... a lot of self-appointed moderators on here. Send me ur phone numbers and I'll be sure to call each and everyone of you to make sure I post only the things you want to hear.

12/11/07, 6:31 PM   #28
darlandfan

My thought is if Don does not agree or like anything about the chili bowl, then why doesnt he take all of his great ideas and money and go start his own race somewhere in the middle of the winter and see how many people show up there. I think everyone knows by now the only people who make money there are the promoters. Everyone there doesnt seem to mind to much as it draws more cars every year. Start your own race and pay a big purse if you dont like what they do

Paul

12/11/07, 6:35 PM   #29
DonMoore10

Quote:
Originally Posted by darlandfan View Post
My thought is if Don does not agree or like anything about the chili bowl, then why doesnt he take all of his great ideas and money and go start his own race somewhere in the middle of the winter and see how many people show up there. I think everyone knows by now the only people who make money there are the promoters. Everyone there doesnt seem to mind to much as it draws more cars every year. Start your own race and pay a big purse if you dont like what they do

Paul
Good Lawdy.. I didn't know Dr. Phil posted on IOW.

12/11/07, 6:41 PM   #30
#1Brad Kuhn Fan

:rolling::kookoo2::applaud::applaud::emote20:that was a good one....

"{If You Find Your Self Upside Down,That Means You Went Over The Edge}"

"{Dont Let The Fear of Flipping Get In The Way Of Winning}"

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > HBO PPV's Chili Bowl Promotion