IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Racin' with D.O. tonight USAC SIlver Crown meeting update
12/17/07, 10:48 PM   #21
Re: Racin' with D.O. tonight USAC SIlver Crown meeting update
racefan20

Quote:
I never said I was...If you wanted to go then you should of called USAC. If they say NO! then you have a beef. Otherwise, complaining after the fact is childish.

All I was saying is that it was common knowledge on this site that there was a meeting!
I'd say its kind of childish to blast someone without giving your name for everyone to see.

Quote:
The meeting was by invite only.
OOPS! Looks like you have egg on your face. You spent all that effort ******** and in reality you didnt even know what you were talking about in the 1st place. Looks to me that you were just ******** to be ********.

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

12/17/07, 11:17 PM   #22
usac14

Quote:
Originally Posted by racefan20 View Post
I'd say its kind of childish to blast someone without giving your name for everyone to see.

OOPS! Looks like you have egg on your face. You spent all that effort ******** and in reality you didnt even know what you were talking about in the 1st place. Looks to me that you were just ******** to be ********.
When was I ********? If you read it again, I was responding to ********. Get a grip dude, when does saying something is childish represent "blasting"? Take a vallum.

Let me translate what I said earlier in easier to understand terms

I never said or claimed to know who was or was not invited to the meeting. I only responded to someone "********" with suggestion taking direct action with USAC rather than just ranting on this board.

So, no there is no egg to clean up.

12/17/07, 11:39 PM   #23
D.O.

THAT is on the schedule July 5th.

12/18/07, 8:46 AM   #24
miledirt

So THAT is the 6th dirt show for the year?

Hadn't DuQuoin been kicked around as possibly gettting a second silver crown race running sometime earlier in the summer?

12/18/07, 2:29 PM   #25
Offy22

Owners of pavement Silver Crown cars only invited?............did they both show up?:loser:

12/18/07, 6:42 PM   #26
dirtywhiteboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offy22 View Post
Owners of pavement Silver Crown cars only invited?............did they both show up?:loser:
Thank you, this just made me laugh so hard I cried.

12/18/07, 9:03 PM   #27
Gaines #1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.O. View Post
THAT is on the schedule July 5th.
:idea::pissonwings:B-Day on the 4th Bloomington, THAT on 5th,Kokomo on 6th. Got my weekend planed out.

12/18/07, 11:45 PM   #28
Iconoclast

I heard through the grapevine that the the following was announced at the meeting -- that there are only 2 pavement Silver Crown shows booked for 2008, and that all of the other pavement shows have not been renewed as of yet.

The owners of the Secondcrown series cars...oops, I mean dirt Silver Crown series, are taking it in the rear again. Not invited, I guess their opinions don't count? BOHICA

This is just rumor, so take it for what it is worth. We are still patiently waiting for the announcement from USAC that Jim P alluded to. Knowing that the Secondcrown series is scheduled for Manzanita in 2 months, I wonder when this announcement will be forthcoming?

12/19/07, 1:47 PM   #29
cecil98

usac14, i hope you're just a usac sycophant or, groupie, and not an employee. if you are an employee, they are doomed. do you realize how ridiculous a way this would be to communicate with paying members (car owners, drivers, etc.) with regard to the time, date and location of an important meeting?????? on a non-affiliated web-site forum!!! or to expect members to simply make periodic and random phone calls to the office to see "IF" there is a meeting coming up?? i refuse to believe USAC would be that poorly run. that being the case, i'll assume, and hope, you're not an employee.

12/19/07, 3:51 PM   #30
wbr

http://www.usacracing.com/content/view/7240/50/

It doesn't sound like they made decisions at the meeting, so those who have hurt feelings for not being invited, need not feel that way now. There are links at the bottom of the article for you to voice your ideas to the gentlemen in charge at USAC.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Racin' with D.O. tonight USAC SIlver Crown meeting update