IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
racefan20 (Offline)
  #21 9/2/09 10:16 PM
From what I could hear on the phone from Shaw it sounded like BK punted Moughan on purpose and got sent home. Also thought he said something about him being pissed at Loyet too. It was loud and hard to hear. If he calls me when its over I'll ask more.

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
Vinyl Works (Offline)
  #22 9/2/09 10:17 PM
Transplant, 4 sure! I live in Port Washington monday thru thursday. Work for BK and Scott Benic on the weekends.
midgetmaniac (Offline)
  #23 9/2/09 10:23 PM
Originally Posted by Vinyl Works:
Im positive there are a few people upset? Any more news?? Thanks again for the updates!!! This aint no fun sittin at home! Wish i was there! Just heard that the DQed Loyet in the same heat! evidently he crashed some 1 early in the race? Guess PowrI officals are putting their foot down on rough driving! Hey! Its Macon! Slide job in every turn! Some times people make mistakes? Tonite it happens to be the Points leader and his "best friend" (Loyet)
Best freind ???????????? That was a good one Kinda like they had a heart to heart earlier in the yr. I only wish Kuhn would have drug him completly out of the car.
darland36
  #24 9/2/09 10:24 PM
Please let me explain for the incomplete and sometimes confusing results. Tristiny is "new" to the race updates and she really is not familiar with all of the different midget drivers at Macon tonight. Some of the drivers that you have asked about was black-flagged for rough driving and some were dq'd for the night, not sure why! I dont like to post "he said, she said" results because Lord knows that the Darland's have been there before! Thanks for understanding and your patience! I'll keep the updates coming when I get them! Brenda

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

red on lap 6 for Beauchamp, Clauson and Myers also involved. Hmiel is leading!

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

Beauchamp and Clauson restart, felker to pits.
2 Likes: dirtnonwingfan, racegal
Vinyl Works (Offline)
  #25 9/2/09 10:58 PM
Come on Shane "Happy" Hmiel! bring the 5,6 to victory lane! Well, the front strech. No victory lane like they have in NASCAR.
darland36
  #26 9/2/09 10:58 PM
yellow lap 10 for #98 Galbreath (?)

yellow on lap 17 for 55 Knepper. Hmeil leading, Cockrum, darland, Anderson, King, Adler
Fred Zirzow (Offline)
  #27 9/2/09 11:00 PM
Originally Posted by Vinyl Works:
Come on Shane "Happy" Hmiel! bring the 5,6 to victory lane! Well, the front strech. No victory lane like they have in NASCAR.
Maybe he can get a "Alabama Hot Pocket"

Fred Zirzow
racegal (Offline)
  #28 9/2/09 11:01 PM
For some weird reason I cannot get on page 2! I am hoping writing this reply from page 1 will somehow let me on!
It just says "Page cannot be displayed"!!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
darland36
  #29 9/2/09 11:02 PM
yellow lap 19 for 7 of Brown

Red on lap 23 for Stewart and beauchamp
midgetmaniac (Offline)
  #30 9/2/09 11:02 PM
If BK can't win it maybe the team car can?