IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Attention ALL Midget Car Owners
11/7/07, 7:48 AM   #21
Re: Attention ALL Midget Car Owners
dirtywhiteboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud Packer View Post
Also might be in the contract with the sponsors. They don't like to see their drivers among the walking wounded while a replacement driver is racing in the back of the pack. Not good for TV. JMO
Like she would need a replacement driver to that for her or her team.

11/7/07, 10:03 AM   #22
bigmojo5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayne View Post
Don't mean to hi-jack this thread but since you are discussing finances,can anyone tell me the price of the indoor right rear tire.

Thank You
The right rear indoor tire is $165, but you should ask Don Kenyon.

Here is what we posted earlier in regard to tires:

It has been announced today that Hoosier Tire will continue to manufacture the special Indoor tire that they have produced since the nineteen eighties. The tire company does not want to keep an over supply of the special tire in stock, so advance orders are being taken by Hoosier Tire distributor Don Kenyon until November 16, 2007. Teams should call Don at his DK Promotions office at 765-482-4273 to order the Indoor tires prior to this date. Teams should call Don with any and all questions in regard to tires.

The order deadline will not mean that these tires will not totally be available after November 16. It just means you will have an easier time getting them from Don in advance. That way you know you have them for sure.

Posted By Tony Barhorst

11/7/07, 5:08 PM   #23
bigmojo5

I am going to post this on another topic/thread also.

The Indy DownForce Fan Club is interested in sponsoring an entry by Kevin Olson of midget racing fame, and current IMS Radio Network pit reporter. Kevin would drive at least one day, and PERHAPS coach a current Indy Car Series driver on driving the Ft. Wayne Indoor event.

I have suggested Kevin be a part of the effort because of his excellent record of 82 major midget car wins, including indoor wins at the Rockford MetroCentre in 1987, and the Rosemont Horizon in 1988. He has had numerous top 3 finishes indoors. If you know of a full midget car that may be open for this event, and talking more about it, e-mail me a tbracefest@aol.com

View his entrire record from Kevin Eckerts impressive openwheeltimes.com driver profile section:

http://www.openwheeltimes.com/owt_dr...t=Submit+Query

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Attention ALL Midget Car Owners