IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Drtchsr (Offline)
  #21 3/28/11 5:05 PM
Originally Posted by finishline:
If this race happens will there be more then, or less then, 11 cars?
I'm going and expecting 21 sprints
Hotlapn74 (Offline)
  #22 3/29/11 6:30 PM
Jojo Helberg will be there.
bgerster (Offline)
  #23 3/29/11 7:02 PM
The Winchester Furiture Showroom, Jet Star, Magnum Axle number 27 will be there.

bg
7 Likes: 64chevy, cowboyhar69, Danny Burton, Geoff Kaiser, Need For Speed, Pat O'Connor Fan, Seadog
#1Brad Kuhn Fan (Offline)
  #24 3/30/11 4:42 AM
Originally Posted by bgerster:
The Winchester Furiture Showroom, Jet Star, Magnum Axle number 27 will be there.

bg
That's awsome. Best of luck!!
Posted via Mobile Device
dberrio (Offline)
  #25 3/30/11 7:20 PM
can anyone give me a weather update for sunday afternoon. i am making a 950 mile trip from boston. leaving friday afternoon
arctic monkey21 (Offline)
  #26 3/30/11 7:38 PM
Looks like around 50 with a 30% chance of rain as of now. You never know with Indiana this time of year though. Last Wednesday it was around 70 and we had storms including a tornado warning here in Andedrson. Today it was maybe 40 and snowed.
bigpimpin35 (Offline)
  #27 3/30/11 7:43 PM
Originally Posted by dberrio:
can anyone give me a weather update for sunday afternoon. i am making a 950 mile trip from boston. leaving friday afternoon
From Boston? I suggest you stick around for the following weekend for Eldora/Gas City!
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #28 3/30/11 7:54 PM
Dick Monahan was looking for a travel partner from Taxachusetts recently here.....
Seadog (Offline)
  #29 3/31/11 3:56 PM
Not looking very promising, but who knows.

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...d2=-85.688&e=1

Originally Posted by :
Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.

Sunday: A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 53. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Sunday Night: Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 47. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
dberrio (Offline)
  #30 3/31/11 5:59 PM
we are racing sunday afternoon. then climbing back into the tahoe and driving right back for work. wish they had sprints in new england. supers dont start untill late may. ive got the fever, got to get my methenol fix. ive got the shakes.