IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
wtvwrocks (Offline)
  #21 6/2/11 11:14 PM
For Saturday - someone else will need to update for Port Royal - I have an MSCS race to score in Haubstadt.

Thanks for being so tolerant of my typos and revisions!

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Originally Posted by wtvwrocks:
Per Fred - Robert's right front was alongside Hunter's left rear at the finish line so it was close
And for what it's worth - Robert has passed a combined total of 52 cars in the last 4 races......
5 Likes: JCC, jim goerge, smith19, The Riz
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #22 6/2/11 11:30 PM
Originally Posted by wtvwrocks:
For Saturday - someone else will need to update for Port Royal - I have an MSCS race to score in Haubstadt.

Thanks for being so tolerant of my typos and revisions!

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

And for what it's worth - Robert has passed a combined total of 52 cars in the last 4 races......
You and Fred did a great job, Sacha. You guys were consistently beating USACLive to the punch. With more details.

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
wtvwrocks (Offline)
  #23 6/2/11 11:36 PM
Originally Posted by Jerry Shaw:
You and Fred did a great job, Sacha. You guys were consistently beating USACLive to the punch. With more details.

Jerry
That has been our goal every time....we just wanted to beat USAC and add car #'s names and all the details we could. :2: I don't have anything against them - I just like a challenge! Honestly though, Fred did all the work - I just typed fast and added names. LOL
Hughes Racing
  #24 6/2/11 11:52 PM
Does anyone have the USAC run down finishes yet that they woud like to share with me?
dirtnonwingfan (Offline)
  #25 6/3/11 12:08 AM
Any idea why Jon hit the wall? Tire, lapper, just drove into it, what?

Frank Daigh
cowboyhar69 (Offline)
  #26 6/3/11 1:40 AM
http://www.usacracing.com/sprint_index/news_s/4593.html

Tim Wolffrum aka Cowboy
jim goerge (Offline)
  #27 6/3/11 1:59 AM
Sacha Looks like Roberts haveing a hellvea week See you sat.
micro94 (Offline)
  #28 6/3/11 2:16 AM
I was wonderin what happened to Stanbrough myself. Led 39 of the 40 and ended up 11th? And also just out of curiosity, Clausen ran out of fuel runnin 2nd so they got a pickup problem or do they need a fuel sponsor so they can get more in there? LOL
luvsprints (Offline)
  #29 6/3/11 6:34 AM
Stanbrough was fuel as well. A total of 8 cars ran out of fuel. Cars had to wheel pack the track after they re-worked it and it was very wet. Then a 40 lap main. They should have had a fuel stop after wheel packing so cars could top of fuel.
berks co (Offline)
  #30 6/3/11 12:09 PM
Originally Posted by luvsprints:
Stanbrough was fuel as well. A total of 8 cars ran out of fuel. Cars had to wheel pack the track after they re-worked it and it was very wet. Then a 40 lap main. They should have had a fuel stop after wheel packing so cars could top of fuel.
Totally agree. That was a dumb thing to do. 40 laps is a long race, a quick refuel would have been 5 - 10 minutes & well worth doing.