IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
ChadSmith (Offline)
  #21 5/7/13 7:03 PM
Stanbrough, Stockon, Clayton, etc....This will be a show not to miss!!!!

Posted via Mobile Device
3 Likes: 1st, luckybuc97, racenut69
sw1911 (Offline)
  #22 5/7/13 7:40 PM
Originally Posted by Hamby812:
Shelly just confirm mdc will be at haubstadt Saturday.

Posted via Mobile Device
I wonder if they are bringing Scott Benic to check plug wires?
sw1911 (Offline)
  #23 5/7/13 7:51 PM
Originally Posted by UberKuhlMan:
Every time I'm talking to someone and I mention I've never been to Haubstadt, I see the person's face light up as they think about the place and tell me I have to go and see it. You can tell just from talking to a fan, photographer or racer that has been there, that Haubstadt is a special place. Can't wait to see it in person!
I drive 174 miles one way to see sprint cars there and have not been disappointed. It appears they know their track very well [as opposed to places like THAT where it is a box of chocolates] and do whatever it takes to have a good feature. If you don't want to watch track prep take a walk and talk to some of the most friendly and passionate race fans in the world.
3 Likes: i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, rclaridge
Slider812 (Offline)
  #24 5/7/13 8:10 PM
Lets hope the rain ends after midnight on Friday. That's what NOAA has forecasted now. A lot can change so let's just hope for the better

Posted via Mobile Device
davidphillips
  #25 5/7/13 9:14 PM
Mother Nature better be as revved up about Saturday as we all are!! Any more entry's for the $5,000 we might not be expecting?

Posted via Mobile Device
racephoto1 (Offline)
  #26 5/7/13 10:04 PM
Tri State is the only place I know that gives a driver a standing ovation after hot laps, ask MDC.

I find the complaints about the tractor parade hilarious . The people that complain about that, are the same ones who'd complain if they ran bombers instead. You just can't make them happy.

After the WoO race last month Tom Helfrich was the last guy to leave, and he was on a John Deere cutting the track.

I know I'm fired up. I drive a long way to get there, and it's always worth the drive. With 69 open part way it's not a bad drive.
6 Likes: Jerry Shaw, jim goerge, luckybuc97, rdzsprint, Rpracing1, ryan84
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #27 5/7/13 10:19 PM
Originally Posted by davidphillips:
Mother Nature better be as revved up about Saturday as we all are!! Any more entry's for the $5,000 we might not be expecting?

Posted via Mobile Device
Ummmmm i saw 2500$...never mind trying to plan too many races

Posted via Mobile Device
Drtchsr (Offline)
  #28 5/7/13 10:31 PM
Originally Posted by Wallsracing:
Ummmmm i saw 2500$...never mind trying to plan too many races

Posted via Mobile Device
According to the USAC official entry form it is 5k to win and is a points race for USAC members

Posted via Mobile Device
65 Push Truck (Offline)
  #29 5/7/13 10:32 PM
$5000 per the TSS website.

Posted via Mobile Device
Flatrightrear (Offline)
  #30 5/7/13 11:51 PM
I live a few miles north of Evansville and just watched the local weather show. Excellent chance of rain Friday into the night and should be over early Sat. A chance of spotty showers Sat. afternoon when a small cold front moves through so we hope that's not a problem. It is to be 48 degrees here Sunday AM so dress warm. Many were cold at the Outlaw show two weeks ago and it flat got chilly. Let's hope the show gets in as everybody is fired up. The track was great for the Outlaws. My gut says it's a big fat GO!