IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Hoffmans plans?
11/10/11, 12:41 PM   #21
Re: Hoffmans plans?
cowboyhar69

I think this rumor started because Jon was in the car at Canyon. Jon will also be in the saddle this Saturday at Hanford.

Tim Wolffrum aka Cowboy

11/10/11, 4:00 PM   #22
micro94

Being this is just a "rumor" and not really much to pay attention to lets just let the sprint car "silly season" begin and watch for updates. No matter what happens Good Luck to the Hoffmans and Mr. Jon Stanbrough both in whatever endeavors they aquire. Is it race day yet?

11/10/11, 9:31 PM   #23
bfranks17

Apparently it was something to pay attention to. You did write a message.
Posted via Mobile Device

---------- Post added at 9:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:18 PM ----------

I feel so much better now that we have got your insight on the situation micro94.to know that wondering where and who with our favorite drivers will be is silly. Thank you
Posted via Mobile Device

11/10/11, 9:57 PM   #24
micro94

It seems you may be reading into this a little more than needed. All I said was let the siily season begin. Ok know saying that is not meaning anything is silly. Im a Stanbrough fan myself. And Yes I am interested in what happens and who goes where but Im not gonna say who is gonna do what or what I think cause nobody knows what will happen. Not sure why you are being so defensive but mydol may help.

11/10/11, 10:59 PM   #25
apexonephoto

Race Count This Year: 8
Race Count Last Year: 35

Let's be frank, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silly_season#Sport... It's gonna be a long and cold silly season no matter who goes where... and an even longer season for some of us.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Hoffmans plans?