IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bloomington Speedway "Fall Clash" Updates
9/15/12, 10:29 AM   #31
Re: Bloomington Speedway "Fall Clash" Updates
aka Liz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rpracing1 View Post
Did anybody else see the passenger car driving thru the racetrack property (inside the fence) in the runoff area past turns one and two DURING the super stock race?????? WTH was going on with that.....That could have been extremely disastrious.
Yes, what on earth was that person thinking!?! Especially considering what happened earlier in the evening in the first turn...

Great evening of racing, and on a personal note I sure hope the bridge on SR46 in Bowling Green is repaired before the 2013 season!
Last edited by aka Liz; 9/15/12 at 10:33 AM.

9/15/12, 10:40 AM   #32
racefan20

Quote:
Did anybody else see the passenger car driving thru the racetrack property (inside the fence) in the runoff area past turns one and two DURING the super stock race?????? WTH was going on with that.....That could have been extremely disastrious.
Not only that itsanonwingthing was walking back from the pits when it happened and said it was a black Mercedes. Drove out on the pits side and then right back down the drive and out of the racetrack. Strange....

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

9/15/12, 11:25 AM   #33
ByronMack

Quote:
Yeah, I saw that, thought it looked odd, but from where I was couldn't tell for sure if it was inside the fence or not.

Posted via Mobile Device

9/15/12, 12:35 PM   #34
Chris Nunn

Race Count This Year: 20

I talked to the head security guy, it was a Black Cadillac with Illinois plates that claimed they were lost, and had no idea that it was a race track. They figured they could just drive on through and turn around and leave.

9/15/12, 1:24 PM   #35
Danny Burton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Nunn View Post
I talked to the head security guy, it was a Black Cadillac with Illinois plates that claimed they were lost, and had no idea that it was a race track. They figured they could just drive on through and turn around and leave.
Fits the description of one Ben Andres.

Quiet, numbskulls. I'm broadcasting.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bloomington Speedway "Fall Clash" Updates