IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Robert Ballou thanks Bacon for new T-Shirt slogan
8/23/22, 3:03 PM   #31
DirtTrackTherapy16J

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathans1012 View Post
I just saw on twitter they got into it.

I think USAC need to keep a file of these Butthurt Reports on hand for folks to fill out.

Nathans the butthurt report is absolutely classic!!!! I am straight rolling right now, in tears laughing so hard. Now what I will say is as soon as I seen Brady's counter shirt, I like Robert, noticed right away that's a Loader not a Dozer...wondered if anyone caught it, obviously Robert did. Smackdown is gonna be great regardless but all this could very very well add to the excitement!!!!

3 members like this post: flagboy55, nathans1012, racenut69
8/23/22, 3:27 PM   #32
mc/rider

Race Count This Year: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmakin View Post
The finish had me on the edge of my seat for about the 5th time

3 members like this post: DirtTrackTherapy16J, luckybuc97, racenut69
8/23/22, 3:44 PM   #33
DirtTrackTherapy16J

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc/rider View Post
The finish had me on the edge of my seat for about the 5th time
Sadly for Shane, like him or not doesnt matter, his victory kind of in a way got forgot about due to all the other extra hype and activities in that particular race!! One of the older guys in the field, even though he had to beat my guy JG to do it, awesome win for Shane and Hodges Motorsports!!

5 members like this post: BrentTFunk, luckybuc97, mc/rider, nathans1012, racenut69
8/23/22, 5:31 PM   #34
Re: Robert Ballou thanks Bacon for new T-Shirt slogan
revjimk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtTrackTherapy16J View Post
So in a shortened version...Indiana Sprint Week 2022, first night at Gas City...during the Feature...Ballou and Bacon got into each other going into turn 3...Bacon flipped hard...Bacon eventually walked clear across the track over to turn 1 and said some words to Robert and the crowd went wild. Short time later, Ballou and Leary got into each other coming out of turn 4 onto the front stretch...Leary flipped hard...eventually got out, ran across the track over to turn 3 and drop kicked Ballou, fell on his ass, kicked him again...crowd went wild...later in the week, I cant remember which race but I believe Lincoln Park, in Bacon's post race interview he called Ballou the Ballou Dozer...now its turned into tshirt ideas that I believe both will sell the hell out of and to boot Bacon is doing something very special and kool in helping kids by donating $5 of each of that specific tshirt to Riley Foundation. Im not taking sides on who wrecked who, who's fault was what, who did or didnt do what on purpose. I have my thoughts and opinions, just like you do, and just like each person on here and not on here does. All my response here is saying is facts that happened.
Thanks. I actually saw all that on Flo but forgot about it (A) Doesn't make as big an impression on a lap top as it does live! (B) I don't follow the soap opera stuff that much, I just watch 'em race (C) All this rivalry stuff makes it more exciting, right? I just hope nobody gets hurt (D) Both T-shirts are great. I have way too many but Bacon's graphics always grab my eye

2 members like this post: DirtTrackTherapy16J, racenut69
8/23/22, 5:54 PM   #35
DirtTrackTherapy16J

Quote:
Originally Posted by revjimk View Post
Thanks. I actually saw all that on Flo but forgot about it (A) Doesn't make as big an impression on a lap top as it does live! (B) I don't follow the soap opera stuff that much, I just watch 'em race (C) All this rivalry stuff makes it more exciting, right? I just hope nobody gets hurt (D) Both T-shirts are great. I have way too many but Bacon's graphics always grab my eye
I hear you sir, I agree with all that too...not into soap oprah drama crap either. However, sometimes when other people start it, in this case some of USAC'S best drivers, it can add excitement for the fans and races for sure. I just dont want to see someone physically hurt or equipment/cars getting trashed. Other then that, let em **** talk and see who backs it on the track kind of deal for me.

8/23/22, 7:37 PM   #36
mc/rider

Race Count This Year: 42

As the world turns so do the Laps of our Lives

8/23/22, 8:58 PM   #37
yeleyfan76

I think USAC need to keep a file of these Butthurt Reports on hand for folks to fill out.

[/QUOTE]

Do they keep a file of these reports about their own team of people and track promoters too???

1 member likes this post: racenut69
8/23/22, 11:44 PM   #38
Stevensville Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancho Stapp View Post
All we need now is a Bacon/Ballou King of the Hill battle 😁
Don't twist the knife that is already in flagboy55's side.

On a sidebar: I, too, could do w/o the King of the Hill deal in its present format.

4 members like this post: DirtTrackTherapy16J, flagboy55, luckybuc97, oppweld
8/24/22, 8:12 AM   #39
The Old Coyote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevensville Mike View Post
Don't twist the knife that is already in flagboy55's side.

On a sidebar: I, too, could do w/o the King of the Hill deal in its present format.
Not trying to start trouble guys, but I kind of like it. To each his own. Hope to see you there.

8/24/22, 10:02 AM   #40
openwheelfan1

Since Bacon is donating $5/per Smackdown shirt sold, I’d like to see Ballou do the same to a charity of his choice. Maybe they could keep track of the donated dollars and the loser has to buy the winner dinner? Keep the rivalry going, and get more fans involved too, all for good causes.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Robert Ballou thanks Bacon for new T-Shirt slogan