IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
Glad Brad
  #31 1/9/08 12:26 PM
[QUOTE=wbr;24052]Kevin Eckerts OpenWheelTimes.com November 30th column partially explains some of these, here is an exerpt:

"One such episode was the 1988 Florida State Fair when Sammy knocked Terry McCarl into next week. Terry walked the length of Tampa
OpenwheelRob (Offline)
  #32 1/9/08 12:38 PM
He is the Turd in the punchbowl of sprintcar racing.
Seadog (Offline)
  #33 1/9/08 12:44 PM
Originally Posted by Glad Brad:
I'm waiting to hear you explain this comment. The IOW.com message board posters are clinging to a sliver of credibility.

Straight up - Kevin outperformed Brady Bacon in 2007. If, running the same equipment is your yardstick - that may be a stretch to assume the use of logic on a message board.
OK, show me where I mentioned Swindell specifically..I'm waiting...I'm still waiting...Show me where I bashed anybody...I'm waiting...I'm still waiting...
samtheone
  #34 1/9/08 12:44 PM
Quote:

"Kevin's father did not grow up rich, he earned every dime he has made by winning races and is the best example out there on how to RETIRE from racing openwheel dirt. Then he takes SOME of that money and takes his kid racing? GOD FORBID!!! "

Great quote...ENOUGH SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

GO SAMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rachasin (Offline)
  #35 1/9/08 1:03 PM
well said chuck!!!
Onlydirt (Offline)
  #36 1/9/08 1:27 PM
You people that dont want to hold people accountable for their actions made the world the way it is today.....
Glad Brad
  #37 1/9/08 1:56 PM
Originally Posted by OpenwheelRob:
He is the Turd in the punchbowl of sprintcar racing.
You are the missing lugnut of the loose wheel of the bomber division. Way up there on the totum pole.
Glad Brad
  #38 1/9/08 1:58 PM
Originally Posted by Seadog:
OK, show me where I mentioned Swindell specifically..I'm waiting...I'm still waiting...Show me where I bashed anybody...I'm waiting...I'm still waiting...
Show me where I said you mentioned Swindell? I did ask you to explain your comment specifically... We're waiting... We're still waiting... We're not expecting an intelligent reply... still not expecting...
Glad Brad
  #39 1/9/08 2:01 PM
Originally Posted by Onlydirt:
You people that dont want to hold people accountable for their actions made the world the way it is today.....
You're incorrect. What is wrong with the world today is selective accountability that is steeped in biased ignorance.
Pine (Offline)
  #40 1/9/08 2:45 PM
Keep up the good work Hawker and Brad. You defended Sammy for 30 years. Now you only have about 29 1/2 years left to defend K. Swindell. Mentioning the Swindell's and Dave Darland in the same sentence is almost worth a :icon_smile_blackeye......:rolling:

P.S..All you have to do is look where these guys' are from. If I was a SPRINT CAR FAN and lived in BUM F***** EGYPT I'd be pissed too:doh:.
Closed Thread