IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Pepsi Nationals
9/1/11, 12:26 PM   #31
Re: Pepsi Nationals
mortboyz

Anybody know if any of the oldtimers display their cars at this particular race? Hoping to run across Lance Turner on Saturday

9/1/11, 7:25 PM   #32
badgerfan

Frank, I should have added you won't be able to get into the pits with a grandstand pass until they open the grandstands and start selling tickets. That is usually around 4:30 but I don't see it on the APS site nor on their facebook page. If you wanted to get into the pits earlier you would have to buy the pit pass for $30 vs $18 for general admission and $10 for seniors. Not sure how old that is but I think I am one! Should be great racing and good hot weather.

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

Frank, I should have added you won't be able to get into the pits with a grandstand pass until they open the grandstands and start selling tickets. That is usually around 4:30 but I don't see it on the APS site nor on their facebook page. If you wanted to get into the pits earlier you would have to buy the pit pass for $30 vs $18 for general admission and $10 for seniors. Not sure how old that is but I think I am one! Should be great racing and good hot weather.

9/2/11, 6:53 PM   #33
Tim Watson

As it looks now i will be at Angell Park about 4pm for pre game. Does anybody need some seats saved?

9/2/11, 9:05 PM   #34
Tim Watson

Just checking in again to see if i should put down extra room for seats.

9/3/11, 10:06 AM   #35
sprntr

Would you please save 2 for Sandy & me?

How should I find you? My cell # is 612-590-1324

steiny

9/3/11, 10:27 AM   #36
Tim Watson

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprntr View Post
Would you please save 2 for Sandy & me?

How should I find you? My cell # is 612-590-1324

steiny
Now that i have your number i will text you the minute i put the blanket down. Is the top row a section or two down from the flagman ok?

9/3/11, 10:31 AM   #37
sprntr

Super! Thanks!!

9/3/11, 12:17 PM   #38
Tim Watson

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprntr View Post
Super! Thanks!!
No problem, i'll put down 2 blankets. I just put your # in my phone. We are looking to leave here around 2pm and arrive about 4pm. Hopefully my Dad doesn't fall asleep while he's driving!

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

I'm sure everybody seen the other post but just incase you didn't, races at Angell Park are rained out. They are looking at a rain date in October.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Pepsi Nationals