IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Josh Spencer
5/30/12, 9:04 PM   #31
Re: Josh Spencer
Tim Bookmiller

Sounds better than what might have been...........thoughts and prayers are with you .......anything I can do let me know.

2 members like this post: Jerry Spencer, racingirl
5/30/12, 9:13 PM   #32
Bad Dad 54

Had 2 car motorcycle fatalities here from people driving w/ their head in the sand. Relieved he will be ok. Towing my car up to the school on the e-way had a bike come up along side & ride there in my blind spot. Couldn't see'em but I knew he was there. Good way to get run over

1 member likes this post: Jerry Spencer
5/30/12, 9:40 PM   #33
racingirl

Thank God Josh is going to be ok, broke my heart to hear he had been in an accident, will keep all of you in our prayers...if any of you need anything please ask...

Posted via Mobile Device

5/30/12, 9:55 PM   #34
redbullfan

Glad ur going to be ok josh!

Posted via Mobile Device

5/30/12, 11:50 PM   #35
RGraves

Glad to hear thatnJosh is doing good! Josh sounds like a great kid from a great family.

Posted via Mobile Device

5/31/12, 2:17 PM   #36
HARFprez

Race Count This Year: 3

gotta put a roll cage around them 2 wheels Josh. Get well soon & rest more then you think you should, you're one of the good guys. bob

5/31/12, 2:31 PM   #37
Danny Williams Sr.

The Williams family have the Spencer family in our prayers. Glad to see everything is OK.

5/31/12, 3:57 PM   #38
Jerry Spencer

Wow if you guys new what your replies meant to Josh at this time, We can never repay you for your kindness. Day one has been tough as sleeping was next to impossible as Josh does not like to take the pain meds. A very good friend and neighbor Amy Ashellman (her husband Scott helps at the track) is a nurse at Methodist came over this morning, cleaned the wounds put new bandage's on and checked Josh over, Amy has taken a load off of us by offering to take care of Josh. If you text Josh and he does not text back it is because he has very little use of his hands right now, he can hold the phone to talk for short periods of time. The doctor did tell us that Josh being in such good shape helped him to survive So his daily workouts and being a wrestling coach has paid off. If you have time and want to send Josh a card you can send it to Josh Spencer 410 Tumbleweed Dr. Kokomo IN. 46901

A big thank you goes out to Bill for creating this site not only for racing but to keep friends and family in touch with one another. As I said before the replies have made a huge difference in the way Josh heals.

Thank you all.

Jerry,Sarah,Josh and Sonny Spencer #66j
stida.com

5/31/12, 7:42 PM   #39
EldoraMark

Josh

The first news of this scared me. My yougest son friend funeral was today. He was driving his bike and a truck pulled out in front of him.
You were the lucky one. Take care and hope for a speedy recovery.

Mark

5/31/12, 8:25 PM   #40
Flatrightrear

I'm glad to hear that Josh is doing well. Road Rash = No Fun. Been there,done that.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Josh Spencer