IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #31 6/3/13 7:51 PM
From Facebook

Yesterday's event has been rescheduled for July 7th. A full program of Sprints (including feature from 5/26), Street Stock Dave Crow Classic, Thunder Cars and the kids bike race!
For more info visit our website. www.kokomospeedway.net

Thats a great way to end a very busy 4th of July weekend....
2 Likes: KENDALLRACING, sprintsrule
19racer
  #32 6/3/13 7:53 PM
Originally Posted by Andrew S. Quinn:
From Facebook

Yesterday's event has been rescheduled for July 7th. A full program of Sprints (including feature from 5/26), Street Stock Dave Crow Classic, Thunder Cars and the kids bike race!
For more info visit our website. www.kokomospeedway.net

Thats a great way to end a very busy 4th of July weekend....
Also racing Wendesday July 3rd as was orginally scheduled and will feature double features for the UMP Modifieds which one is already set with line up from May 26 action. Plus fireworks
GruntNZ (Offline)
  #33 6/15/13 7:49 PM
I know it's late but only just arrived back in New Zealand and managed to register. Kokomo rain out 2nd June 2013 best ever. Great night, great people, great company, great advice, pizza not bad and a few Jim's!!! Thanks for everything.
Grant or Grunt if you like.
4 Likes: KENDALLRACING, mowerman, pat54, racegal
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #34 6/15/13 8:14 PM
Originally Posted by GruntNZ:
I know it's late but only just arrived back in New Zealand and managed to register. Kokomo rain out 2nd June 2013 best ever. Great night, great people, great company, great advice, pizza not bad and a few Jim's!!! Thanks for everything.
What comes after 5?

Jim says the party continues tonight at Haubstadt.

Posted via Mobile Device
2 Likes: KENDALLRACING, pat54
GruntNZ (Offline)
  #35 6/16/13 2:25 AM
I think we all know what comes after 5!!!! Wish i was there. A cold and wet winters day over here. The midget looks lonely in the garage - Roll on November for racing season.
Continue to live the dream!
Go the Kiwis tonight.
KENDALLRACING (Offline)
  #36 6/16/13 7:07 AM
I think we all know what comes after 5!!!! Wish i was there. A cold and wet winters day over here. The midget looks lonely in the garage - Roll on November for racing season.
Continue to live the dream!
Go the Kiwis tonight.
You should of stayed longer for Kokomo TONIGHT as its going to be one hell of a showdown.
pat54 (Offline)
  #37 6/16/13 8:37 AM
Posted via Mobile Device
pat54 (Offline)
  #38 6/16/13 8:42 AM
G'day Grunt!! (Or Grant, if you like). Truly enjoyed meeting you and John. So nice to have fans willing to travel so far and even better when they promise to return. You are great sports!!

Pat, Jim, Marley, Hershel and Girl

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device
mowerman (Offline)
  #39 6/16/13 9:47 AM
Not all rain outs are a total loss , It was great meeting you and John , it was a fun evening , can't wait to see you again . Bob and Monica and Jade .
GruntNZ (Offline)
  #40 6/17/13 6:15 AM
Wish we could have stayed longer but had to get back to NZ for family and work. Three weeks over there 8 speedway meetings and Indy 500 so not too bad. Will plan better next time.