IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chili Bowl Pay Per View
2/4/08, 4:32 PM   #31
Re: Chili Bowl Pay Per View
interpreter66

Quote:
Originally Posted by racinstacie View Post
Had to call back today as I hadn't received my call back that I was promised. Today I got a $15 credit for the difference some of us were advertised vs. what we were charged. She was nice and apologized but still said she didn't know what went wrong. They handled the situation well today! That's the way to keep me happy - good luck to the rest of you dealing with this situation! Remember - go in with the gloves up and that's what your are going to get is a fight! Instead kill 'em with kindness - that's what I did today and it worked!
HOW COULD ANYBODY SAY NO TO YOU:wink

2/4/08, 5:18 PM   #32
sfloyd

we called insight on friday when we got our billed she told us she will get back to us on monday which they did and gaves us credit for 24.95 we didn't think they would call or give us credit. there is some people thats does care about customers

2/4/08, 7:45 PM   #33
sprintsrgr8

my satelite guide says it will be on Speed Channel Feb. 16th @ 10:00 AZ. time

2/5/08, 8:46 AM   #34
badgerfan

I'm wondering if the Speed coverage is from the same camera crews that did the HBO show. I ordered the HBO replay ($14.95) and it was worth every cent. Saw things on the tv I missed while in the stands and the interviews were great.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chili Bowl Pay Per View