IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Who is the most liked promotor
5/10/10, 12:18 AM   #31
Re: Who is the most liked promotor
racerdog45

Quote:
Originally Posted by R A K View Post
Duke Cook
M-O-S-T liked...lol, good thread tho, alot of classy promoters around and I think Earl will be remembered more for all the good things then a few bad ones. Would be interesting to start a thread about the LEAST liked promoter, you'd have to wear a fire suit to read it for all the flaming........

5/10/10, 2:14 AM   #32
Gregg

I will give another vote to Mr. Rudisell. We can give him a rough time and he gives it right back. Lawrenceburg is a showplace and he keeps it that way.

5/10/10, 9:48 AM   #33
VSneader2

Race Count This Year: 2
Race Count Last Year: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerdog45 View Post
M-O-S-T liked...lol, good thread tho, alot of classy promoters around and I think Earl will be remembered more for all the good things then a few bad ones. Would be interesting to start a thread about the LEAST liked promoter, you'd have to wear a fire suit to read it for all the flaming........
That would be easy DA, do I even need to state a reason

5/10/10, 11:18 AM   #34
Millsvideo

I appreciate all the promoters mentioned above from the Hoosier State. They have all been very gracious to me and my crew anytime we frequent their tracks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOP View Post
Hands down its Marc Olson @ Lakeside Speedway!
Nice to see a shout out for Marc Olson. He is a very easy promoter to deal with and his track is my absolute favorite track in the country.

This question reminds me of someone I used to know in this business. He was a really nice, really well-liked promoter, but he went out of business a long time ago. Which, might not be just a coincidence. Sayin'...

"To make an omelette, you have to break some eggs"

DM

5/10/10, 11:36 AM   #35
illinisprintfan

Tommy and Crew at TSS. Any time you call the track phone, even with a dumb question, they are very pleasant. The track staff thank you for coming and are very friendly and helpful.
I'm also going to nominate Mike King at THAT. I had the oportunity to talk to him about potentially having a group outing from work at the track at one of the races. He returned my call promptly, was very friendly, and we talked racing for awhile. The guys at THAT inherited a mess, and I think they have done a good job trying to win back the good will that was destroyed during the DA days. There is still alot of work to do, but as the schedule is expanded next year and years after, I think THAT will turn back into a sucessful track.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Who is the most liked promotor