IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #31 2/23/14 1:18 AM
Had quite a few issues up till qualifying, Then just some audio low volumes and stuff wheich was fixed pretty quick. All the racing was fine, Grainy at times but got through it fine using Firefox. Im sure the grainyness wasn't on our end, I tried three browsers, all the same.

No complaints from me tonight.
Chuck

Charles Nungester
Michael Roth (Offline)
  #32 2/23/14 1:23 AM
Chuck,

Thank you for the response. We know what the issue is with the grainy picture is. It is related to a piece of equipment that we only had one of and no way to get another before tonight. We will resolve that issue before the next broadcast.

Thanks again for the feed back.

Michael
Dick Monahan (Offline)
  #33 2/23/14 11:12 AM
I'm another happy customer, who is thankful things were late last night. Went out for a pizza, got a flat in a pothole, AAA was unresponsive, so changed it myself (probably first time in 25-30 years), didn't get back until after 9:00, figured I was too late. But, looked at the USACRacing twitter, saw the heats were just about to start, so quickly bought the show. Saw all but the first 3 laps of the 1st heat.

Now, what's next? Please let us know clearly before April 5th, when the season opens at L'burg. How much is the subscription? What's going to be included with the subscription? Will there be more PPV? Etc.