IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 4 crown nationals
8/14/10, 9:57 AM   #41
Re: 4 crown nationals
REH24

Quote:
Originally Posted by racefan20 View Post
Hey short stuff :2: Bring the damn mods or LM's back instead and do it the old way.
I would like for them to bring the ARCA cars back like when they first started having the 4-Crown Race. ARCA race dirt at Springfield and Duquin be neat to see them back at Edora.

REH

8/14/10, 11:42 AM   #42
Tim Watson

Quote:
Originally Posted by racefan20 View Post
Hey short stuff :2: why would you want to force the WoO(and the extra days $$) down the throats of those of us who have no interest in the wings? Bring the damn mods or LM's back instead and do it the old way.
Well does this Friday night line up screw up everybody's plans? I know most people on this board would not go on Friday and they go to Gas City instead but now that timing will take place for midgets and silver crown cars does everybody think they have to go just for timing? Don't worry about it, my Dad will do video and i will make some copies of it. I like it cause we got an 8 hour ride and this makes Friday a little more interesting for us who don't live as close. Doesn't matter to me what runs Friday night we go anyway, i don't mind seeing the WoO at Eldora and for once we get to stay at the same track for two days which doesn't happen anymore. Just rambling here, i'm not trying to get in a argument with you, after all we have enough controversy between us with the short off thing.

8/14/10, 3:12 PM   #43
Gee2

nah... It wont screw up my plans because I know that the best sprint cars and drivers in the world will be racing Friday night with the WoO!!!

8/14/10, 7:48 PM   #44
chrismattlin

...yeah, it's just a shame those great sprintcar drivers have to race with a crutch. I guess that's how it goes. It's a shame it doesn't pay more to race a real sprintcar.
Last edited by chrismattlin; 8/14/10 at 7:51 PM.

3 members like this post: Checker'd Past, jim goerge, SPRINTCAR
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 4 crown nationals