IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Terre Haute Action Track Thursday August 1, 2024 Sprint Week
8/2/24, 5:45 PM   #41
Re: Terre Haute Action Track Thursday August 1, 2024 Sprint
ossuks

#4- May have been the $32 ticket price?

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
8/2/24, 6:35 PM   #42
mc/rider

Race Count This Year: 42

He went BALLOUSTIC

3 members like this post: Charles Nungester, luckybuc97, tirespinner
8/3/24, 8:40 AM   #43
Hubie48

Robert put on quite a show. The top row of two sections behind me were going bonkers! It was pretty cool to watch him throw caution to the wind. He got into a couple of tank slappers coming off 4 that had me shaking my head (and fearing for his safety) and he truly did not give a you know what!

And the track crew went above and beyond getting this show in. Saw some photos of the main straight around 1pm and it was under water! Even Kyle Cummins mentioned in his interview that he was against running at the drivers meeting....

It wasn't the best Terre Haute but I would be asking my own memory the impossible to name a specific time it was better.... that was one fast racetrack and it was worth 32 bucks!

1 member likes this post: Hustlin-Hoosier
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Terre Haute Action Track Thursday August 1, 2024 Sprint Week