IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Florida roll call
1/25/10, 11:55 AM   #41
Re: Florida roll call
AERO410SCJA

Race Count This Year: 24

The days inn in North Tampa has a winter nationals special, the prices can be found on Hoseheads main page.

I could not find any thing under 100 a night(that the old lady would stay in) for Hendry County

1/25/10, 12:20 PM   #42
duel

my wife found a one bedroom condo with pirvate balcony on rocky point island. 4 miles from the airport and 21 miles from east bay. it looks pretty good? $480.00 plus tax for a week rate. we just booked it last week. Sailport waterfront suites..813-281-9599, 800-255-9599. looks like single nights are $99.
Last edited by duel; 1/25/10 at 12:27 PM. Reason: changed info

1/25/10, 12:25 PM   #43
dirtnonwingfan

Race Count This Year: 6

I totally agree about the Day's Inn. If you are an AARP member, you can get it for even a little bit cheaper than the $45/night racers rate. This includes a breakfast, but there are also a number of other places between there and the track for breakfast/lunch. A great little Persian place down the street, a Waffle House, Ruben's Cubans (my favorite) on Busch Boulevard, and others. I searched every year since 2004 for a better rate than the Day's Inn and have never found one.

The Motor Inn in Clewiston is $65/night. That rate appears to apply to AAA members, AARP members, and everyone else also.(?) Looks like it is right on the hiway to the track. The next cheapest place is the Executive Royal Inn of Clewiston at $85/night. I have never been to Clewiston and have no idea how good either of these is. The Executive Royal Inn does have free boat hookups, however.

1/25/10, 1:16 PM   #44
IndyBound

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamCGR View Post
Team CGR and The Iceman are headed to East Bay. From there it is off to AZ, NV and CA for 410 Sprint and Silver Crown. Our complete Schedule is posted at www.colemangulick.com.

We are excited to see everyone again. Cheers.
Pete, somehow I missed this post until today, great to hear team CGR is headed back out west. Have a safe trip and I wish you all the best of luck at East Bay and on the western swing. Hope to see Coleman run in Tucson.

Best of Luck in 2010!

Patti

1/25/10, 2:23 PM   #45
rachasin

Race Count This Year: 8
Race Count Last Year: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtnonwingfan View Post
I totally agree about the Day's Inn. If you are an AARP member, you can get it for even a little bit cheaper than the $45/night racers rate. This includes a breakfast, but there are also a number of other places between there and the track for breakfast/lunch. A great little Persian place down the street, a Waffle House, Ruben's Cubans (my favorite) on Busch Boulevard, and others. I searched every year since 2004 for a better rate than the Day's Inn and have never found one.

The Motor Inn in Clewiston is $65/night. That rate appears to apply to AAA members, AARP members, and everyone else also.(?) Looks like it is right on the hiway to the track. The next cheapest place is the Executive Royal Inn of Clewiston at $85/night. I have never been to Clewiston and have no idea how good either of these is. The Executive Royal Inn does have free boat hookups, however.
Thanks Frank, I got a room there 1/7-1/10 Days Inn
Hope to see you there
Bob
Last edited by rachasin; 1/25/10 at 2:24 PM. Reason: forgot some stuff

1/26/10, 11:08 AM   #46
SUPERDUKE
Banned

[QUOTE=AustinSprinter;154497]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERDUKE View Post

Ok Duke!!...found liquor store in Tulsa ur talkin bout,that stocks it!!...Always have great time in Tulsa,no matter what!!...but that was special with you n' Guys "OutBack"!!....Wow,some great food n' Fuel too.....with that Rebel Yell!!....thanks Duke!!.........

1/26/10, 11:16 AM   #47
David Lynch

I just spoke with Mark Cummins & Kyle will be racing Clewiston and East Bay in the Steve (Bopper) Snapp 4U , with a new J&J chassic powered by Cummins Racing Engine.
Last edited by David Lynch; 1/26/10 at 11:19 AM.

1 member likes this post: dirtnonwingfan
1/26/10, 12:02 PM   #48
DIRT-TRACK-JUNKIE

I booked the hotel (Days Inn North) with Expedia and only paid $39.75 a night don't know what anybody else paid just a suggestion.

1 member likes this post: rachasin
1/26/10, 5:45 PM   #49
Damion Fan In Pa.

Econo Lodge at Busch Gardens (FL470)
1701 E. Busch Blvd. , Tampa, FL, US, 33612
Phone: (813) 933-7681

1 room with 2 beds, 60.32 for 2 nights, after taxes. with AAA discount

1/26/10, 7:26 PM   #50
Kirk Spridgeon

Here's a quick little list of guys I know of, who are at least going to East Bay. Obviously, there are still plenty of guys not on this list who will be there...
2 Schuerenberg
2B Clauson
4G Meseraull
4U Cummins
5 Grant
7c Armstrong
10E Cottle
11 Windom
11W Williams
14 Gulick
14x E. Smith
17 Hmiel