IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Salute to the Hall of Fame - Bettenhausen, Bigelow, Chassey, Dickson, Jones...
6/30/09, 10:57 AM   #41
Re: Salute to the Hall of Fame - Bettenhausen, Bigelow, Chassey, Dickson, Jones..
Butch47265

Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ97 View Post
Mike Streicher, Tracy Hines
Butch Wilkerson raced in alot of dates during week won a few. Won Burg, Bmgton,Hstadt championships same year

6/30/09, 1:48 PM   #42
Re: Salute to the Hall of Fame - Bettenhausen, Bigelow, Chassey, Dickson, Jones..
STPHusband

The May 16th Salute to the Hall of Fame at Rushville was rained out and rescheduled for Saturday, July 25th. The event will once again be presented by WIFE radio and will be a Tribute to Larry Rice with a Salute to the Hall of Fame. Rice, a three time USAC Champion and member of the National Midget Hall of Fame, lost a four year battle with lung cancer on May 20. Some of Larry's on track rivals and off track friends and fellow hall of famers will be on hand to greet fans and sign autographs. Jack Hewitt, Larry Dickson, Gary Bettenhausen, Steve Chassey and Bill Vukovich.
The grandstand gates will open at 4:00 pm and the Hall of Fame drivers will be introduced to the crowd at 6:00 pm. After introductions there will be a meet & greet/autograph session while the Vincennes University TQ’s qualify. At 7:00 pm Rushville Mayor Merv Bostic will present each of the Hall of Fame drivers with a “Key to the City.” With a special presentation by the Vincennes University Midwest TQs. Larry Rice's family will be in attendance.
Due to prior commitments, Tom Bigelow and Mel Kenyon will not be able to attend.
Racing will start at 7:15 pm with the Jackson Oil & Solvents Duel for Fuel pitting the fastest four qualifiers against each other. Following the Duel will be two rounds of heat races and a B main. Capping off the night will be a 50-lap feature.

Admission is $10.00 for adults 16 and over, $5.00 for children 6 to 16, children 5 and under are free.

For more information on the Vincennes University Midwest TQ Racing League please visit their website at www.mtqrl.com.

1 member likes this post: Uncle_Charlie
7/1/09, 10:34 AM   #43
Tracy Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steedmotorsports View Post
This past weekend was great nights at Rushville. best track conditions ive seen in a long time and friday went green to checkered whole way through
Even though this was in the middle of an older thread, I think it's great. Those were the UMRA TQ midgets at Rushville 6/26/09 and 6/27/09.

7/1/09, 12:03 PM   #44
Shawn

It's really been exciting to see the information about this race. However, with it now being a tribute to Larry Rice, it makes it even better! Oh, but don't overlook the fact that Jack Hewitt will be there and he's always interesting! Best of luck to everyone that's putting this event on!

Oh, I'm talking about the MTQRL, you know, the series that this thread is for...

You both crack me up, Steed Motorsports and Tracy Anderson! I'll give you one thing, you're consistent, but that's about all I'd give you. There are plenty of other threads to talk about the series you enjoy, so take it there. Thanks!

2 members like this post: bgbrd, Uncle_Charlie
7/1/09, 3:02 PM   #45
Tracy Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
It's really been exciting to see the information about this race. However, with it now being a tribute to Larry Rice, it makes it even better! Oh, but don't overlook the fact that Jack Hewitt will be there and he's always interesting! Best of luck to everyone that's putting this event on!

Oh, I'm talking about the MTQRL, you know, the series that this thread is for...

You both crack me up, Steed Motorsports and Tracy Anderson! I'll give you one thing, you're consistent, but that's about all I'd give you. There are plenty of other threads to talk about the series you enjoy, so take it there. Thanks!
Well excuse me Shawn, I was under the belief that this was an open forum. I guess you need a dictionary as well. Why were you threatened by me clearing up what could have been a misunderstanding? Possibly you need to take it somewhere. Just clearing that up. Have a nice day.

Tracy Anderson

7/1/09, 3:26 PM   #46
Shawn

The MTQRL has some exciting events coming up, for sure. Tonight's race at Shelbyville should be a good one. To cap off the week, they'll head to Osgood with what should be some great racing action in southern Indiana! The Rushville event should be a good way to close out the month of July, too. It doesn't hurt that it's a very close drive! Here's to hoping that the month of July is a good one for TQ racing!

By the way, you're excused, Tracy. I've got a dictionary here, what do you need? I'm not threatened at all, so no worries there either!

Thank you, Tracy. You have a nice day, too!

7/1/09, 5:48 PM   #47
Tracy Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
The MTQRL has some exciting events coming up, for sure. Tonight's race at Shelbyville should be a good one. To cap off the week, they'll head to Osgood with what should be some great racing action in southern Indiana! The Rushville event should be a good way to close out the month of July, too. It doesn't hurt that it's a very close drive! Here's to hoping that the month of July is a good one for TQ racing!

By the way, you're excused, Tracy. I've got a dictionary here, what do you need? I'm not threatened at all, so no worries there either!

Thank you, Tracy. You have a nice day, too!
So sorry to confuse you again Shawn, you need to look up the words "open" and "forum" and "clarification". You will figure it out someday.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Salute to the Hall of Fame - Bettenhausen, Bigelow, Chassey, Dickson, Jones...