IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
monkeyboy (Offline)
  #41 6/18/10 3:07 AM
Man how about that showing by Clemons tonight?That young man is def. showing some stuff now.
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #42 6/18/10 7:19 AM
Originally Posted by mod16d:
More Tracy Hines pics and free advertisement for IOW!
just had to post them of your buddy:2:
SteveD (Offline)
  #43 6/18/10 9:06 AM
I believe in shiny side up but Tracy brings a whole new meaning to the phrase....that midget was shiny all the way around. What a swan dive. Sideways, squirtin' dirt like the Founding Fathers invisioned. See you at Bloomington. Coolers and lawnchairs encouraged. Since 1923 Steve & Christie
d3sigN8t3dDruNk (Offline)
  #44 6/18/10 11:38 AM
Yea good race for my first time at Putnamville. That flagman was a joke tho. Throwing checkereds in the middle of the heat race, not calling cautions when there are cars parked in the grass and on exit to pits. Not to mention he dropped the caution flag ON the track at one point. Guy is horrible and unorganized. The USAC flagman shoulda ran the whole show...
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #45 6/18/10 12:09 PM
Originally Posted by monkeyboy:
Man how about that showing by Clemons tonight?That young man is def. showing some stuff now.
I was very impressed with young Mr. Clemons last night. He hung in there and showed some real talent. I think he is one of the guys you will see in victory lane in the not to distant future.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
dirtyd6305 (Offline)
  #46 6/18/10 12:37 PM
Young Mr. Clemons ran a clean and smooth race on the bottom while most everyone else either spun their tires in the slick stuff down low or got caught up with the big ledge up top. Only man that had him last night was the best in non wing sprints in Indiana at the moment....not too bad.