Closed Thread
turn4 (Offline)
  #51 4/2/10 10:34 PM
Is Tony at the track?
apexonephoto (Offline)
  #52 4/2/10 10:37 PM
Originally Posted by bullring:
So is it almost 10:30 Eldora time?
Yes, at 3.5 hours one way, I learned an Eldora trip is usually gonna be a little late and may require a hotel.

Originally Posted by turn4:
Is Tony at the track?
He was in Batesville at Mark Martin Ford, but that was hours ago...
Wingman (Offline)
  #53 4/2/10 10:38 PM
Originally Posted by 5JMOFFATTFAN!:
i hope all of them come to vernon ,forget about usac rules and eldora! Just hope the rain stays away ? Whats it looking like for the no way out?
Posted via Mobile Device
Anywhere from 50% to 70% chance of rain. Depending on what weatherman you listen too. But, It is suppose to be a front that comes through quickly and be done early afternoon. So, hopefully it is early enough to run the track in..
Dave Rudisell (Offline)
  #54 4/2/10 10:38 PM
Race just got cancelled until Tommorrow, Thanks for all the updates via BigBudMan
3 Likes: AustinSprinter, IndyBound, RJ21
apexonephoto (Offline)
  #55 4/2/10 10:39 PM
sprintartist Usac at eldora canceled. Awesome
TQ29m (Online)
  #56 4/2/10 10:39 PM
Me smells a mouse here!

"Being old, isn't half as much fun, as getting there"! Ole Robert I!
apexonephoto (Offline)
  #57 4/2/10 10:42 PM
first impression so far of eldora. Ummmmm, at least the pizza burgers are good.
about 3 hours ago via TweetCaster

If that don't win fans, I don't know what will
turn4 (Offline)
  #58 4/2/10 10:42 PM
racephoto1 (Offline)
  #59 4/2/10 10:44 PM
Thor called me at 9:30 from Dustdora. He said there were a LOT of people going to North Vernon on Saturday, and skipping the dustbowl. If the weather plays out right, the Fleetwoods should have a good crowd tomorrow.
fishnman (Offline)
  #60 4/2/10 10:44 PM
I was planning on helpin on the track at practice tommorrow and then taking my son to the big E. He has been looking forward to this since the schedule was out. And when a father and son live 100 miles apart and plan these things out we always hope for the best and on making memories for the both of us to look back on. But after what I am hearing on the phone and thru here, I am having my doubts. I really don't want to break his heart but if we don"t go I will blame TONY for it! I have always been a huge, maybe the biggest Tony fan, but damnit man wake up!!!! I was disgusted last Sept. when I took my wife there for her first trip and I"ll be damned if 2 hours before hot laps I told her, " We're in for a dustbowl tonite, and they didn't even grade the cushion off from last nite!" She asked me how I could tell and if I was sure because it looks wet, my reply was " Well in two hours you tell me! ( Mel and Tim Johnson did teach me a few things).

Nothing against dry slick or wet slick, seen great races on both, But they at least have to be prepared for it, not neglected into it.

I hope I get to go tommorrow and the track be in great shape, whether dry slick or wet tacky. Just PREPARE IT! We have in the past "missed it" at Lawrenceburg but at least there is monumental effort each and every week! WAKE UP!!!!!!!
Closed Thread