IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Developing a Cost Efficient Midget Program
8/22/09, 12:08 AM   #51
Re: Developing a Cost Efficient Midget Program
SprintRacer4

Don Moore-

I strongly agree with the combo car tip. I know that the RMMRA in Colorado utilize this rule & I believe the BCRA is going to this in 2010? Correct me if I'm wrong...Now if we could talk USAC into this it would cut back a lot of cost. But before I get battered for saying this, yes it will cost owners money to switch everything over virtually making all pavement cars obsolete but in the long run it would save big dollars. Better yet, let's do away with pavement completely & just run dirt! In my mind that would solve a lot of problems! Personally I think it's boring & not a whole lot of fun anyway

1 member likes this post: SUPERDUKE
8/22/09, 11:37 AM   #52
Re: Developing a Cost Efficient Midget Program
DonMoore10

A few weeks ago ,someone posted a very good summary on IOW regarding the specifications that would work ( in his opinion ) for a combo car. If anyone knows where that post is located, would you copy and post on this thread? Thanks!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Developing a Cost Efficient Midget Program