IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Racin' with D.O. tonight USAC SIlver Crown meeting update
12/20/07, 10:47 PM   #51
Re: Racin' with D.O. tonight USAC SIlver Crown meeting update
KohKoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconoclast View Post
Unbelievable! Until I saw it staring plain in our faces for all to see:
SILVER CROWN MEETING FOSTERS NEW DIRECTION
Wednesday, 19 December 2007
Principals involved in the United States Auto Club's K & N Silver Crown Championship Series met at USAC Headquarters in Speedway, Ind. Monday to discuss series strategy and implement ideas aimed at strengthening the series and creating a business plan designed to ensure its future success.
USAC President Kevin Miller and Senior VP of Race Operations Jason Smith presided over the meeting which included car owners, builders, team members and other interested parties.
I can assure you that there was at least ONE (1) long-standing owner and team who was NOT invited nor asked to participate in an important discussion about series strategy and to implement ideas. When did ONLY new gen car owners become "PRINCIPALS" and Secondcrown series owners become red-headed stepchildren whose opinions are not welcomed? It looks like the decision-making about strategies has already been done. Writing a letter to USAC now as they suggest at the bottom of the press release is a BIG SLAP IN THE FACE.

The discrimination involved in USAC right now is beyond belief.
Here is another long standing team and board member that was NOT invited. We are also builders, and our driver ranks in the top 3 in starts in the Silver Crown division. We have been invited to past board meetings this year but heard nothing about this. So far it seems like the same ole USAC just different players.:headbang:

12/21/07, 8:11 AM   #52
mac miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwight Clock View Post
What we need to remember here is that there is new management in place at USAC
Actually, they did not change the "management". They changed some of the puppets..... the puppet master is still in place.

12/21/07, 9:32 AM   #53
RACEMS41

Why don't you guys sign your posts with your real names and the names of the people that you refer to? Why are you so cryptic? This isn't the freakin CIA.
JIM PATERNOSTER

12/21/07, 10:17 AM   #54
dirtywhiteboy

Jim, again shaming people into doing what YOU want them to do isn't going to do anything but drive people away. If they want to sign their name tey will otherwise forget it.

If people aren't happy with the way USAC is doing things just do like I do. I quit going to USAC shows except the Tony Bettenhausen 100 and the Rumble in Ft. Wayne. I can make as many as 5 pavement Selver Crown series races and 4 (if THAT host a dirt race again) Silver Crown series dirt races. I choose not to go to them nor Indiana Sprint week, nor the Knoxville Midget Nationals (thank you USAC for hijacking that event) nor the 4 crown's at Eldora. I was a member of USAC but got so tired of the BS that they pull I couldn't stay with it and be so critical of it. I have hopes USAC will get thigns turned around but won't believe them until I see them..

Someone posted that the changes in USAC still leave the puppet master in control. I agree but I think the ultimate pupe master is the fans. If we the fans don't support USAC events and voice our concerns to USAC maybe things will change, maybe they won't.

Jim Paternoster if it is so important to you to know my name then pm me and I'll tell you otherwise I will be simply known to you as dirtywhiteboy.

12/21/07, 12:05 PM   #55
Iconoclast

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACEMS41 View Post
Why don't you guys sign your posts with your real names and the names of the people that you refer to? Why are you so cryptic? This isn't the freakin CIA.
JIM PATERNOSTER
USAC did not release the names of the "PRINCIPALS" that were in attendance at the secret meeting to "discuss series strategies" now did they? If only New Gen owners were invited, and dirt car owners were not, then the discussion centered around series strategy would be slanted in favor of the new gen cars. This would make any decision-making done at the meeting completely biased. If only women are allowed to vote in the next presidential ********, perhaps the results would be skewed towards Hillary Clinton?

In a secretive society, people tend to become equally secretive. Let's sign me:

UNINVITED PARTICIPANT

*and long-standing USAC member who is expected to show up with a dirt car at Manzy in February and participate in what is probably the majority of the SC races this year but who isn't important enough to be invited to a meeting to discuss series strategy*

12/21/07, 6:48 PM   #56
RACEMS41

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtywhiteboy View Post
Jim, again shaming people into doing what YOU want them to do isn't going to do anything but drive people away. If they want to sign their name tey will otherwise forget it.

If people aren't happy with the way USAC is doing things just do like I do. I quit going to USAC shows except the Tony Bettenhausen 100 and the Rumble in Ft. Wayne. I can make as many as 5 pavement Selver Crown series races and 4 (if THAT host a dirt race again) Silver Crown series dirt races. I choose not to go to them nor Indiana Sprint week, nor the Knoxville Midget Nationals (thank you USAC for hijacking that event) nor the 4 crown's at Eldora. I was a member of USAC but got so tired of the BS that they pull I couldn't stay with it and be so critical of it. I have hopes USAC will get thigns turned around but won't believe them until I see them..

Someone posted that the changes in USAC still leave the puppet master in control. I agree but I think the ultimate pupe master is the fans. If we the fans don't support USAC events and voice our concerns to USAC maybe things will change, maybe they won't.

Jim Paternoster if it is so important to you to know my name then pm me and I'll tell you otherwise I will be simply known to you as dirtywhiteboy.
THERE WE GO HIDING BEHIND A SCREEN NAME AGAIN.

12/21/07, 7:00 PM   #57
dirtywhiteboy

Quote:
THERE WE GO HIDING BEHIND A SCREEN NAME AGAIN.
I don't see you using Jim Paternoster as your screen name. No you use RACEMS41 as your screen name.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

This rebuttle brought to you by Backbone. Backbone, helps you stand up to those who think they are GOD. Backbone since Homo Erectus 2 million years ago and still going strong.

12/21/07, 7:51 PM   #58
sprntr

Quote:
JIM PATERNOSTER
No, the CIA already reads our mail & knows who we are.
We're just not ready to let USAC in on the secret yet! :rolling:

12/21/07, 8:36 PM   #59
SprintFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtywhiteboy View Post
I don't see you using Jim Paternoster as your screen name. No you use RACEMS41 as your screen name.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

This rebuttle brought to you by Backbone. Backbone, helps you stand up to those who think they are GOD. Backbone since Homo Erectus 2 million years ago and still going strong.
How come you don't have anything good to say in your posts on message boards ?

Also Jim Signed his name to his post

12/21/07, 9:03 PM   #60
dirtywhiteboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SprintFan View Post
How come you don't have anything good to say in your posts on message boards ?

Also Jim Signed his name to his post
I do have good things that I post on messege boards. Amazing people who see me at the races never have issues with what I post on messege boards. But to some I am an egotistical, self serving, incompetent, pushy a-hole. To the rest I am an A-HOLE

I can't believe people are defending RACEMS41's scheme of posting.

I think we have another speedtv.com forums being created here. Shame a few have to spoil it for every one.

Since I have seemingly offended someone, I'll just walk away from this board and let the inmate run the asylum.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Racin' with D.O. tonight USAC SIlver Crown meeting update