IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Aurora78 (Offline)
  #51 9/13/13 8:23 AM
Hornville Tavern. About 10 minutes from the track.
2 Likes: jim goerge, PAW
open_wheel_outlaw (Offline)
  #52 9/13/13 11:53 AM
Originally Posted by Ty:
How hard is it to spell Chase's last name?

Stock - on
I'll go to the pits and buy a Chase STOCKON shirt so I will have it on me for future reference
2 Likes: luckybuc97, racegal
Flatrightrear (Offline)
  #53 9/13/13 12:22 PM
PAW, the Hickory Pit Stop is Alabama headquarters in Evansville. They have great BBQ and other bar food as well. Has been around since 1947 so is not some fancy, prancy sports bar with 5,000 tv sets. Is a racing bar as well with the owner a former driver of stock cars and won a track championship at Salem. Lots of racing and Alabama stuff on the walls. It is across the street from Bosse Field at the end of N. Main St.
3 Likes: jim goerge, PAW, racenut69
ronmil (Offline)
  #54 9/13/13 12:50 PM
Even though Dave Darland has had limited success at TSS, and I know it's not his favorite track, I just have a feeling that Saturday will be his night. In the event that DD doesn't come through, I feel that Kyle Cummins will be one to watch.

Ron Miller
3 Likes: jim goerge, racegal, Racing_is_life
mc/rider (Offline)
  #55 9/13/13 1:35 PM
Im goin with Johnny boy The Silent Gasser
4 Likes: amati, JON'S MOM, Racing_is_life, rapid robert
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #56 9/13/13 1:46 PM
KT Jr. has had this joint figured out recently...............Unless MDC is in his own car and can keep it off of the fence.......
luckybuc97 (Offline)
  #57 9/13/13 2:21 PM
Originally Posted by Rpracing1:
KT Jr. has had this joint figured out recently...............Unless MDC is in his own car and can keep it off of the fence.......
MDC will be in the 35 car & said it WILL be as GOOD as the 92 if not better>
3 Likes: crow, Gizmo, racenut69
Gizmo (Offline)
  #58 9/13/13 2:56 PM
Does anyone know if Chase Briscoe will be at TSS tomorrow ?
PAW (Offline)
  #59 9/13/13 2:57 PM
Originally Posted by Flatrightrear:
PAW, the Hickory Pit Stop is Alabama headquarters in Evansville. They have great BBQ and other bar food as well. Has been around since 1947 so is not some fancy, prancy sports bar with 5,000 tv sets. Is a racing bar as well with the owner a former driver of stock cars and won a track championship at Salem. Lots of racing and Alabama stuff on the walls. It is across the street from Bosse Field at the end of N. Main St.
Thanks that's where we'll go.
Alabama wins in the afternoon, the Bama Boy wins that night!
Roll Tide Roll !!!!

:99:: Wings Don't Move Air THEY SUCK
coachmeece (Offline)
  #60 9/13/13 3:12 PM
Chase will be at tss I'm pretty sure