IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > HBO PPV's Chili Bowl Promotion
12/13/07, 8:19 PM   #61
Re: HBO PPV's Chili Bowl Promotion
DonMoore10

I already have my presidential campaign in full swing, thank you. First thing I will do as president of these wonderful United States will be to outlaw all the Chinese-type Sweat Shop Midget Bowls in the United States. No more penny purses and no more midget promoters driving around in Bentleys and Lamborghinis. I am also planning a huge political send off presidential rally underneath the Tulsa Driller. I just hope he doesn't have to take a piss during my speech. Stay tuned for more campaign promises.

12/13/07, 8:23 PM   #62
Dwight Clock

Niagara Falls!Slowly I turned, step by step, inch by inch...:rolling:

12/15/07, 12:02 AM   #63
DonRacer

The Million: When the fine particulates settled in the cool Ohio night, Jac Haudenschild, a Buckeye from Wooster was the winner of the $200,000 top prize, the largest ever for a single sprint car feature. "Haud", Stevie Smith, Dickie Gaines, and J.J. Yeley ran closely together in the waning laps of a highly entertaining 40 lap feature. We couldn't be happier for Haudenschild, an outlaw's outlaw who added some cash to his family coffers. Repeatedly, Jac put his #4 in places that others didn't. He bounced off the turn one wall on several occasions. To be fair, many did run the high groove but nobody was up there as consistently high as "Haud". If you are scoring at home, the well-traveled Haudenschild now has to his credit, three Kings Royals, one Historical Big One, two Gold Cups, and a MOPAR Million victory in his brilliant, and underrated career. The man can carry a car! …Haud's ride was tuned by Mike Thurman. The engine was built by Fisher. The chassis was a standard Maxim four-bar car.

http://hammerdownusa.com/HaudenschildJac.htm

12/17/07, 4:50 PM   #64
racinsooner

Quote:
True words from a newby who knows not of the esteem that long-time IOWers have for fellow member, SHORTBUS
Otherwise racinsooner would have chosen another means of expressing his disdain for someone's lack of knowledge on a topic.
My sincere apologies to SHORTBUS. No disrespect intended.

12/17/07, 9:01 PM   #65
Jerry Shaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyno Don View Post
I have Comcast in Indy and I checked Monday and found nothing about a PPV for The Chili Bowl.

Is it something that is going to appear later or is Comcast not carrying the race?
Looks like it's on the schedule now, Don. Scroll to the bottom of the page.

http://www.comcast.com/Corporate/Pro...vents&lpos=Nav

Jerry

Winston Churchill

12/17/07, 9:19 PM   #66
okie

is the GRADY WADE that raced sprints and NCRA supers

12/18/07, 10:03 AM   #67
racinsooner

Quote:
Originally Posted by okie View Post
is the GRADY WADE that raced sprints and NCRA supers
Nope, just named after him. Although we've met a couple of times at the Chili Bowl which is just another reason to love it.:applaud:

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > HBO PPV's Chili Bowl Promotion