IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 4 classes.....seriously?
7/18/11, 2:34 PM   #61
Re: 4 classes.....seriously?
Flatrightrear

I agree with you about Tri-State,Dyno. I feel fortunate to live 10 miles due south of the track. The Helfrich's bust their a$$es to properly operate the track and are wonderful people to boot.

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
7/18/11, 3:05 PM   #62
Re: 4 classes.....seriously?
Dannypollock24

Race Count This Year: 22
Race Count Last Year: 30 +

FYI Support classes are needed and should be there also do I race with them no! These other classes bring in a lot more fans than you think these guys racing in them deserve the right to race also seems you people don't care or have a clue how it feels just to get to race something PERIOD! Yes you need to keep it at 3 classes I agree there!

They Race the Sprints First every night so if that's all you want to watch then Leave like others who only watch Sprints. Just like the other classes do!
We Sprint Car drivers need the extra time to prepare for the next race and clean the cars fix broken parts sometimes we can't get ready in time to be in the next race I see it a lot! Plus I speak only about LPS because I know the whole show is over plenty early, I can't speak for other tracks cause I have not been to many the last 2 seasons!

Remember these guys running the support classes that's all many of them can afford to race and some just choose to and they Deserve Respect also!

Danny 24

2 members like this post: McInturff Racing, oldfan49
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 4 classes.....seriously?