IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
bullring (Offline)
  #61 4/2/10 10:46 PM
Originally Posted by Dave Rudisell:
Race just got cancelled until Tommorrow, Thanks for all the updates via BigBudMan
That's unbelieveable. I was going to have to come back home tommorrow if I did go, so I guess I saved myself some gas and bail money, cause being cancelled for no legitamite reason would have put me over the edge.
Dgentry51 (Offline)
  #62 4/2/10 10:50 PM
Lets see,...........if u cant get a track ready in 6 Mos.,probably not gonna be ready in 1 night/day.
JMHO
2 Likes: Need For Speed, SUPERDUKE
apexonephoto (Offline)
  #63 4/2/10 10:51 PM
Tim Shaffer won the 410 feature at Attica. I know it's wings, but at least they ran! 35 410's, 30 or so 305's and 29 late models.

Now that is a race I should have went to!
E.P. (Offline)
  #64 4/2/10 10:52 PM
I have been going to Eldora for 35 years and until the crew figures out their dust problems they have seen the last of my money.

Sorry Dusty, it's been too bad for too long. I'll be back when the dust is within the expected amounts for a dirt.
Posted via Mobile Device
3 Likes: 64chevy, Need For Speed, SUPERDUKE
wolfpack58 (Offline)
  #65 4/2/10 10:55 PM
SAD!!How did the new suites and billboards look? thank's for the memories EARL.:99::
racephoto1 (Offline)
  #66 4/2/10 10:58 PM
I found out they put the disc to it after they called the show. To bad they didn't start doing that on Monday. Even more surprising, they have one , and somebody knows what its for.
racerdog45
  #67 4/2/10 11:03 PM
well we were headed there tomorrow night, guess not now......

Drop them a line, I'm sure they'll value your opionon and reply! lol

mail@eldoraspeedway.com
cabjr111 (Offline)
  #68 4/2/10 11:04 PM
Who pulled out to go to North Vernon?
sceckert (Offline)
  #69 4/2/10 11:06 PM
Let's not try to paint the Earl years in dust-free, rosy tones and colors. I have seen "Grapes of Wrath"-conditions at Baltes specials as well. This didn't just begin under the Stewart-ship.....But it sure as hell better END with him.
3 Likes: Bruce Harrison, itsanonwingthing
apexonephoto (Offline)
  #70 4/2/10 11:10 PM
Originally Posted by sceckert:
Let's not try to paint the Earl years in dust-free, rosy tones and colors. I have seen "Grapes of Wrath"-conditions at Baltes specials as well. This didn't just begin under the Stewart-ship.....But it sure as hell better END with him.
I did just read your blog the other day at work, and watched some dusty videos at lunch...

At least the unfriendly fan post stopped getting all the attention...
Closed Thread